• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh! I thought I would have time today to sit down to this but I have family in town and we are heading out for the weekend so I am going to toss a quick bid in here before I leave.

This is for a full set. Just random things really as i don't seem to have much from anyones wants list. I feel like these are great traders. :)

pin68867
Pin 68867: DSF- Beloved Tales - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians

pin80551
Pin 80551: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Pin Jessica Rabbit as The Mad Hatter Halloween Series

pin70690
Pin 70690: DSF - Disney Pixar's Up - Carl Fredrickson

pin54548
Pin 54548: DisneyShopping.com - 'Stitch As' Series (Peter Pan)

pin60391
Pin 60391: DisneyShopping.com - St. Patrick's Day Series (Chip an' Dale)

pin63236
Pin 63236: DSF: Wall-E Eve with Plant (Surprise Release)

pin47331
Pin 47331: Disney Auctions - Wishing (Stitch)

pin49295
Pin 49295: DSF - Ariel and Friends Boxed 5 Pin Set (Surprise Release)

Oops! Hit enter too soon. Adding these as well -

pin35153
Pin 35153: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Friendship (Maleficent & Dragon) 2 Pin Set

pin28887
Pin 28887: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Art Nouveau (Maleficent)

Here is my bid/try for Grim's Whole Set -

Pin 512: The Jungle Book - Mowgli
Pin 932: Timon - from 'The Lion King'
Pin 2411: DLR - 45th Anniversary Parade of Stars Series - Flying Whales and Group on Cloud (2 Pin Set)
Pin 24552: WDW - Figment of the Imagination #1 (Be Who You Honey Bee) Dangle
Pin 24758: WDW - Figment of the Imagination #2 (Dare to Dream) 3D
Pin 68895: WDW - The Museum of Pin-tiquities - Disney Pin Celebration 2009 - Figment (PWP)
Pin 80413: DisneyStore.com - Tinker Bell Costume Series - Angel
Pin 84345: WDW - Florida Project - Purchase with Purchase - Figment
Pin 89900 (DLP - Pin Trading Night - Mr. Smee)
Pin 90462 (DSF - Beloved Tales - Oliver and Company)
Pin 90544: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Kaa Only
Pin 90613: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Early Bird
Pin 90615: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Big Top Dessert Gift
Pin 91025: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Jumbo Pin - Welcome Gift
Pin 92342: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Pin Board Exclusives Completer- Figment
Pin 91065 (DSF - Beloved Tales - Monsters Inc.)

Sorry for no pictures, did not have time to put them on there, have somewhere to go.

Thanks!!! :cheshire:

My other bid (post 258) still stands but I can't hurt to have several options...
So, here is another bid for the Whole Set:

Pin 79078: DLRP - The Mad Pin Party - Jumbo Pin Trading Event
pin79078th72

Pin 62612: WDI - Stitch Dressed in Cast Member Costumes - Haunted Mansion
pin62612th72

Pin 91485: DLP - Phantom Manor 2012 - Pin Trading Event - Boxed Set (Stitch, Chip & Dale, Goofy)
pin91485th72

Because I can't edit my post I just have to do it this way:
My other bid (post 258) still stands but I can't hurt to have several options...
Has to be:
My other bid (post 258) still stands but I figured it can't hurt to have several options...
(I hate it when that happens )

I am sitting here, scratching my head and asking myself, "What the heck am I gonna do with the box and cert if the co-op wins?"

:shock: :dunno::crazy: :confused:

Wait till you get the whole set and slowly build up the box? Or is it possible to revoke your bid since it is just for a box and certificate...I'm don't really know much about the whole "auction" thing... :)

will we know the final results tonight or will there be great consulting to do tonight to figure this out

Consistent with DPF rules, winners will be announced within 24 hours after auction end. I might consult with the Goon a little bit to see if there's anything we want to chat about first before finalizing anything.

Consistent with DPF rules, winners will be announced within 24 hours after auction end. I might consult with the Goon a little bit to see if there's anything we want to chat about first before finalizing anything.
I totally thought you were saying you wouldn't announce until after 24 hours and i was all...super sad xDDDDD

My bid for Co-Op Mother Gottel:
20120804_075047.jpg

and
20120803_190934.jpg

and
Pin 87708: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Junior (Jungle Book)
pin87708th72

Pin 91814: Disney Store Europe - Brave
pin91814th72

Hope this brings me to the leaderboard, should go to bed now but can't sleep of this auction, lol
Really hope we can get a leaderboard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back