• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!
Fingers crossed the price comes down!

P.S. Wow, 8 more offers over the course of one night, are people seeing this thread and going to find it lol xD If so, good luck, she clearly isn't afraid to decline ;)
I'm pretty sure the last 2 offers on the set are from the boards. Actually quite a few of them lol.

I'm pretty sure the last 2 offers on the set are from the boards. Actually quite a few of them lol.

lol you are pretty sure while I am 100% sure haha In fact, I know some of those Ebay IDs...I think this thread definitely did give attention to that listing BUT maybe they'll join our co-op if it goes through ;) At the moment, if I had to guess, I'd assume the prices of our co-op would fall around the following:

Little Mermaid: ~$150
Beauty & The Beast: $125 - $170
Enchanted: $100 - $130
Sleeping Beauty: $70 - $100
Snow White: ~$70
Cinderella: $50 - $70

Those are my best guesses right now, not 100% sure but based on past sales, I wouldn't want anyone to have to pay more than the max I listed above for a pin (and my "more" I mean like $20 or more more) since I don't think that'd be fair to recent Ebay prices :)

Once again, my friend will get back to me and hopefully it'll work out in the end, if not, that's okay, even someone who loves the entire set as much as me can openly say that the set is NOT worth $900 -__-

I agree Kupo, the set is definitely not worth that much. Max 500-600. Its funny, but before the influx of traders recently the set was worth $200-300.

I agree Kupo, the set is definitely not worth that much. Max 500-600. Its funny, but before the influx of traders recently the set was worth $200-300.

I KNOW O____O!!! LM and BatB used to go for $100 and that used be a big shocker because it was on the really high end. Now $150 is close to the average or low end :facepalm: Talk about starting to collect the set at the wrong time >_< And yes, definitely max 500-600, pushing it MAYBE 700, but even that I'm doubting. Everything used to be worth so much less before the influx of traders. Look no further than the R/C Rapunzel and DP set to know that haha oh well...now we just wait for all the new traders to drop out jk

I might be able to do both, how much was it?

At the moment, we aren't sure if the co-op is gonna happen, it was just a thought originally but I have a friend who is gonna talk to the seller and see what the lowest she'll go is :) If the seller is willing to lower the cost to around $600-$700 (it is listed at $875 now which is WAY too expensive for the set) we might be able to go through with it ^_^ I won't know prices till then but I would assume the prices will fall somewhere around:

Also, what do you mean "you can do both," just curious ^_^

I need giselle if you co-op please!

I'm not sure if Mahrii is claiming them both at the moment, but if not and she is claiming Cinderella, then we have all the spots filled IF the co-op goes through, which would be:

Little Mermaid: beeatingu / razerclam / mickeymousje (in order of who reserved it first, second, and third)
Beauty and the Beast: me
Sleeping Beauty: movingthestars
Snow White: Shannon
Cinderella: Mahrii?
Enchanted: Mahrii? or JohnJay86

Mahrii needs to be more clear lol. I claimed it! Get it together Mahrii which are you asking for? Just kidding :p
Just let me know. It's the last in the set I need :(

Mahrii needs to be more clear lol. I claimed it! Get it together Mahrii which are you asking for? Just kidding :p

lol If this co-op can magically go through (I say magically because it doesn't look bright given the past offers) and you can get Enchanted while I get BatB...we can have 2 people complete the set with one offer >.< COME ON, We can do this!!!!!! lol xD

At the moment, we aren't sure if the co-op is gonna happen, it was just a thought originally but I have a friend who is gonna talk to the seller and see what the lowest she'll go is :) If the seller is willing to lower the cost to around $600-$700 (it is listed at $875 now which is WAY too expensive for the set) we might be able to go through with it ^_^ I won't know prices till then but I would assume the prices will fall somewhere around:

Also, what do you mean "you can do both," just curious ^_^

I'm not sure if Mahrii is claiming them both at the moment, but if not and she is claiming Cinderella, then we have all the spots filled IF the co-op goes through, which would be:

Little Mermaid: beeatingu / razerclam / mickeymousje (in order of who reserved it first, second, and third)
Beauty and the Beast: me
Sleeping Beauty: movingthestars
Snow White: Shannon
Cinderella: Mahrii?
Enchanted: Mahrii? or JohnJay86

I would do enchanted, not Cinderella, depending on the price though.

I'm sorry, I saw there were two that needed purchasing. Cinderella is my least favorite, I was just thinking if it would have helped the co op, I would get Giselle and if no one else wanted it I could get Cinderella as a trader, but I rather not have to. Especially since the declined the $600.

Since its what you need to complete, I will pass on it for you. I will be very pleased knowing that in a small way, I helped you complete your set.

So, I pass and let johnjay have it.

PS. I pass on Cindy and well.

THY SHALL NOT BE SENT TO THE 4TH PAGE OF THE SALE/WANTED SUBFORUM!!! I WILL RESCUE THEE!!!!

tumblr_m7md13yEZU1r0txp9o1_500.gif

Lol I'm actually surprised it hasn't gone though. People have been so loose with their money these days :p

You know what would be crazy. If they made a part two to this set- PATF, Tangled, Mulan, Pocahontas, Aladdin, and some other Disney couple. These pins would be pure gold, and the first 6 would be super grails :p Just saying, get on it Disney!

Lol I'm actually surprised it hasn't gone though. People have been so loose with their money these days :p

You know what would be crazy. If they made a part two to this set- PATF, Tangled, Mulan, Pocahontas, Aladdin, and some other Disney couple. These pins would be pure gold, and the first 6 would be super grails :p Just saying, get on it Disney!

I'm really happy they haven't lol because if it did sell, BatB would shoot up to around $250 I think and it is the last one I need so I don't want to take any chances ;)

Also, I'VE BEEN THINKING THE SAME THING! I think this set needs another set of 6! I figure that now since they have 11 official Disney princesses they have another 6 (Giselle was in the first set so she would make 12 choices). The other 6 would be:

- Mulan and Shang
- Tiana and Naveen
- Pocahontas and John Smith
- Rapunzel and Flynn (this one would be really bad if it were LE100 so I'd need to find this set the second it came out :anxious:)
- Jasmine and Aladdin
- Merida and Elinor (it wouldn't be Princess and Prince anymore but she is an official Disney princess now and I think it would look nice)

or they could always do Anna and Kristoff from Frozen this year >_< This set is relatively new being less than 7 years ago it was released so I could see Disney making another set, but if they did, I really hope it is DS.com or someone can pick me up the set.

Well guys, I regret to say that before my friend could really discuss the cost with the seller, the seller accepted an offer of $720 and the set is officially sold xP Congrats to that seller! $720 is a bit on the higher end for the set of pins, but considering you are getting all 6 in one swoop, it isn't too high in the long run :) Oh well, if it comes around again I'll be sure to mention it but we missed out on this one. Now how do I get this thread moved back to the Sale/Wanted section? o_O

Gah! The Mermaid Nemo pin sold on Ebay today so now I really need to find it with no backup plan at the moment -__-

P.S. I couldn't find this thread in the Sale/Wanted section even though it was moved there lol SO BUMP IT TO THE TOP AND RESCUE IT FROM WHO KNOWS HOW MANY PAGES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back