• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally Got A Wall-E Marquee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Got A Wall-E Marquee!!!!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Yay! I finally got my Wall-E Marquee at DLR over the Memorial Day Weekend. Had to give up a lot of high end pins but, I finally own him.

It will go on my lanyard this week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The below was my original post asking for Wall-E. I am still trading by BT's for other BT's.

Trading my Beloved Tales for other Beloved Tales I do not have, also looking for Wall-E or UP! pins. All my BT's are still on original BT card.

Just added this pin: Pin 52715: DisneyShopping.com - Sleeping Beauty Forest Scene Proof Series (Jumbo)

forestscenea.jpg

enchantedm.jpg

tangled.jpg
pin78636

Also looking for the UP! Marquee. I can add pins to the UP! Marquee. I'm
also looking for other Beloved Tales pins.

Last edited:
Let me know if we can work anything out for any of the BTs above. I have a few of your wants including 76181.

How I wish I had something. My Tangled Marquee may have freed up if interested? I also have the Chair and Thrill ride pins still available for sure.

Thank you all for the support through this thread and via PM's. Just to answer a re-occuring request I have been receiving via PM's, if you are offering PODM for the Beloved Tales please be aware that I already own all of the PODM's. I would only be looking for grail scenes if offering them to trade since I am only looking to upgrade my scenes at this time.

If I had Wall-E marquee I would trade wth you in a heart beat.

But, since you mentioned grail scenes, I recently got this:

000_0023.jpg

Would that get me anything?

If I had Wall-E marquee I would trade wth you in a heart beat.

But, since you mentioned grail scenes, I recently got this:

000_0023.jpg

Would that get me anything?

I actually do have that same PODM scene, thanks to a wonderful trade with Stefanie aka Dancecats but I definitely do not mind doing a three way trade if someone who has the WALL-E marquee is looking for this rare scene. I can pitch in some of the new Beloved Tales pins.

I actually do have that same PODM scene, thanks to a wonderful trade with Stefanie aka Dancecats but I definitely do not mind doing a three way trade if someone who has the WALL-E marquee is looking for this rare scene. I can pitch in some of the new Beloved Tales pins.

Awwww ... there goes my hope .. LOL. And my other PoDM traders are not exciting at all :(

Best of luck, I hope you will find your Wall-E marquee.

Hi there :) I have the Grape Soda pin from your wantlist, but it is currently locked in a Trade Auction that ends tomorrow. The link is in my signature if you are interested. ^_^ I hope you find your BTs!

If someone needs pins from Disneyland Paris I would love to add them to Angel's pins if it helps :) Don't matter how many, just want to help a friend in need

Rachel, thank you so much for the kind offer. If I do end up getting the WALL-E Marquee with your assistance believe you me, I am sending something your way.

Scarsiandam and Rose, I went through your traders, at this time I am looking for specific pins, thank you though.

Rachel, thank you so much for the kind offer. If I do end up getting the WALL-E Marquee with your assistance believe you me, I am sending something your way.

Scarsiandam and Rose, I went through your traders, at this time I am looking for specific pins, thank you though.

It's the only thing I can help with right now, don't have many good/great traders at the moment I am very low on traders lol.
You've done so much for me and zapped me twice and want to return something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back