• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally...

Tiki

Sender of Tiki grams
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
After longer than I can remember... I was just able to knock a pin off of my dreaded and almost impossible WANTS list, And I did not need to buy the entire framed set :p. Thank goodness for ebay.

Pin 62568: WDW Retro Framed Set - Donald Duck Pin Only

pin62568

Let the Tiki happy dance start... Honey, hide the kiddos:lol:

Congrats Honey!! You have been waiting patiently for many of these pins without any luck. I'm so happy you finally acquired one! :rock: :bigthumb: :wiggle:

Congratulations! Its especially hard to find the pins you're looking for when you have as small of a list as you do so this must be a huge accomplishment!

See Bro,
Paitence is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait and you got one.
And just think, if you got all the pins you wanted, then you would have nothing to look forward to.
I hope you are at D Pins when I am.
I figure since HMSally wont be there, she can bail us out.......

Congrats on the pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back