• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Freaking Agent R and gang

ZAPPED! Freaking Agent R and gang

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I got home tonight after a very long day at work and found 3 LBE's, one a purchase from the bay of a pin to be a zap, a wonderful trade from overseas, and a suspicious looking large package from a member of the opposition Ryan (AgentR). When I opened the package in question from Ryan, out comes all of these papers. Most of which are quotes about loosing from famous people. Not funny Ryan and a terrible waste of paper, you should know by now I will never accept defeat. :nono: One of the papers said "Team Zagales BOOM!" Oh sure another boast from them. Lastly there was finally a coherent piece of paper, well kind of.

Dear Sir David,

We, the people, thank-you for a wonderful war!

You may now accept defeat.

Sincerely,

TEAM ZAGALES members
Secret AgentR, Top Operative
Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Jeddara Chroll, Queen of the Kings
Spellcaster MerlinEmrys, Wizard Extraordinaire

P.S. In all seriousness, you DESERVE this zap! Hope you like it! - Ry

What did this motley crew send me you might be asking? Only one of the biggest and coolest pins I now own
pin5183

What an amazing way to help make a long week so much better!!! First Ryan, nobody has ever accused me of being smart, so no I will not now nor ever accept defeat!!!

Now a quick aside form our merriment of the zap war, it is truly an honor to be part of this wonderful place. I can not believe all of the kind and generous people who are part of the family here. I can not imagine a finer collection of people anywhere.

Thank you to everybody who was involved in obtaining this precious for me!!! I am stunned that any of you were able to find one of these since it is such an older pin.

Thank you also to everybody who has ever zapped anybody here. It is amazing that zaps have a way of arriving when they can do the most good.

Okay, enough of the serious stuff, now back to our regularly scheduled zap war!!!

Ryan, Alex and Cheryl I am coming for all of you. Merlin, wow you surprised me, now I have to take you out also. :lol:

Last edited:
Hahahahaha!! YESSSSS!!!! YES! Another one bites the dust!! I was so anxious about this!!! I've been dying about it for like a week now!! Ryan, way to go on the package!! And thanks to some amazing teammates, Super AgentR, Merlin, and Chroll!!!

DO NOT MESS WITH THE PEOPLE'S TEAM!!

Oh, David -- one more thing!! Counting the star wars set as one, you've got less than a handful on that siggy for us to get.... you should be very, very concerned...

So I'm guessing that a "zap" is a pin from someone that you didn't trade for and is unexpected? This pin is really gorgeous, it hardly seems like a pin at all, but rather some piece of lost treasure. Very cool.

Oh, David -- one more thing!! Counting the star wars set as one, you've got less than a handful on that siggy for us to get.... you should be very, very concerned...

I seem to remember something about you being able to complete my signature for me. :lol:

That's what happens when you mess with Team Zagales! Muahahaha!!!

But seriously, I am glad that we made your week a lot better! This was such a team effort, and the people have spoken once again!

So...will this pin be on your lanyard when you come back to Cali? Or do you have some space on your hat for it?

By the way...TEAM ZAGALES!!!

WOW! That pin has been on my wants list forever! GREAT find! Super fantastic Zap! Well Played! HA HA David! NOW what you got!

So...will this pin be on your lanyard when you come back to Cali? Or do you have some space on your hat for it?

Nope, this one is staying home in my collection. You know I don't have any room on my hat. :lol:

WOW! That pin has been on my wants list forever! GREAT find! Super fantastic Zap! Well Played! HA HA David! NOW what you got!

Oh, we are working on a huge surprise that will take everybody by surprise!!!

OMG.... that pin is amazing!!! Congrats David!! I am so glad that you guys are my teammates, I sure don't want to be on the losing team!! (Sorry David, but your going down.... Lol) awesome zap guys, wtg team Zagales!!

WOOT! I have been bursting with excitement waiting for you to get it, and as soon as I saw this thread title, I knew our BOOM had arrived. :)

David, awesome as you are, WE THE PEOPLE will be victorious in this Zap War! Your siggy isnt safe with Team Zagales running loose!

#TeamZagales

WOW!!! That is one fantastic pin! Congrats David!! I'm very happy for you that this beauty found it's way into your collection!!

And don't be fooled Team Zagales ... Team Docfish is still alive and well ... and plotting :naughty: and scheming :naughty: ... WE WILL be victorious!! :p ... LOL!! I just love all this cool zapping and making one another happy!!! :wavey:

Back