• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FREE! Trivia Game

See, having grown up near there, and played there too (along with Christopher Robin, Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Owl, Rabbit, Kanga, and Roo...) I know for a fact that it was originally 100 acres, but the a developer moved in and started building large-lot private homes, on 5 acres each. Ten of those homes were built, reducing the original wood to 50 acres. :)

see, having grown up near there, and played there too (along with christopher robin, pooh, eeyore, piglet, owl, rabbit, kanga, and roo...) i know for a fact that it was originally 100 acres, but the a developer moved in and started building large-lot private homes, on 5 acres each. Ten of those homes were built, reducing the original wood to 50 acres. :)

lol!

The correct answer was 100, but as JMR and norlando both pointed out 500 or 50 are also correct.

So, POINTS FOR ALL!!!

The next question is a bit more difficult! :sad:

QUESTION: How many hotel* rooms are there onsite at Disney World?

*This includes all the onsite hotels with Disney in there names (eg. Disney's All Star Music Resort or Disney's Coronado Spring's resort) and the Swan, Dolphin, Shades of Green Resorts. It includes all villas and cabins. It does NOT include the 7 Downtown Disney Partner Hotels.
The answer is according to touringplans.com

REMINDER: DO NOT GOOGLE THE ANSWER. JUST TRY TO GUESS!

BONUS QUESTION: If you stayed in one of these rooms every night, how many years (rounded down) would it take you to stay in all of them?

10 Points to for any correct answers. (If it is even possible to guess that)
5 points for the closest answer if no-one gets the correct answers.

New players are always welcome. Please don't be put off by all the current players already having 10 points as this game will be running for nearly 2 months and you will have plenty of time to catch up

​GREEN LIGHT!

Last edited:
I'm going to say 24,000 rooms and 92 years to stay in them all. Complete guesses, just using my favourite numbers really :p.

Maybe 30000 rooms? (rounding some previous answers from previous people) And I'd say about 82 years at that rate? :3

I think I heard this before....if I can remember right it was like 30,500 rooms. Which would be 83 1/2 years. I Remeber when I learned that i was 17 thinking if I start now I can be done by the time I reach 100!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooms to last a lifetime!

My beloved great-grandma lived to be 83. So my guess is 83 years.

For the number of rooms, I'll take 83 years multiply by 365.25 days (to count for leap years)

So my guess is: 30317 rooms

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, if you want you can guess a number of years that doesn't correspond to the number of rooms you picked, then if one answer is too far off, you have a second chance to get points... But if you get close to the amount of years and then pick the corresponding amount of yours you can get double the amount of points!

Back