• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FREE! Trivia Game

I think I heard this before....if I can remember right it was like 30,500 rooms. Which would be 83 1/2 years. I Remeber when I learned that i was 17 thinking if I start now I can be done by the time I reach 100!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even notice until now but we had the exact same guess! Do smart people think alike? :lol:

25,626... no idea really just gave me an excuse to use a disney reference in my guess... lol... by that logic...approx 70 years

Hmmm.... Let's go with 24 resorts plus, what, 5 partner properties? That would mean somewhere around 29,000 rooms, give or take a few.

Now, ow, taking your advice, I'll go with 95 years to stay in all the rooms at all the hotels, which doesn't match my room guess, but gives me two shots at points... ;) It's difficult for me NOT to use the 'net for research. This is an "uncomfortable" game for me, so thanks for taking me out of my comfort zone! Lol

*Note - you said not to "google" the answer, but I assume you really meant for us not to research the answers in any way, so calling Walt Disney World Travel Company and ASKING would be against the intent of the game, as well, right? I mean, there are LOTS of other search engines that are not Google (bing, ask, etc.), and plenty of methods for research that are not internet based (ask a CM, go to the library, etc.)

Last edited:
Hmmm.... Let's go with 24 resorts plus, what, 5 partner properties? That would mean somewhere around 29,000 rooms, give or take a few.

Now, ow, taking your advice, I'll go with 95 years to stay in all the rooms at all the hotels, which doesn't match my room guess, but gives me two shots at points... ;) It's difficult for me NOT to use the 'net for research. This is an "uncomfortable" game for me, so thanks for taking me out of my comfort zone! Lol

*Note - you said not to "google" the answer, but I assume you really meant for us not to research the answers in any way, so calling Walt Disney World Travel Company and ASKING would be against the intent of the game, as well, right? I mean, there are LOTS of other search engines that are not Google (bing, ask, etc.), and plenty of methods for research that are not internet based (ask a CM, go to the library, etc.)

Ooooh, you found the loophole. "WHAT?? I didn't Google the answer... I Binged it!" :p

I wouldn't say 'no research', but obviously directly looking for the answer is ruled out. You can search for information that within reason would help you out, like how many hotels are in Disney. But no looking for individual room counts.

If I ask a question along the lines of 'What was the first Disney film I got on VHS?' (I won't be asking that, even I don't know the answer) you can use common sense, like, I'm 25 and probably got my first VHS when I was 2 or 3, so the film would have had to have been released in 1992 or earlier. Therefore you could search to see which Disney movies came out prior to 1992. But you cannot google 'What was the first Disney movie Aisling got on VHS?' :lol: (Well, I guess you could search that if you felt like it, but I have a feeling Google wouldn't know the answer!)

There are 30,405 (according to touringplans) onsite rooms. It would take 83.24 years to stay in them all, so 83 years!

Source: http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/hotels/number-rooms

30,405 / 365.25 = 83.2443531828

I wanna say I've heard this before. I'll say 28,000 rooms. 76 years to stay in all.

I think you heard it in the same place as me, because when I heard it is was 76 years. A documentary about WDW that is on Youtube? You forgot to take into account how old that documentary is though

And I'd say about 82 years at that rate? :3

Oh... So close

I think I heard this before....if I can remember right it was like 30,500 rooms. Which would be 83 1/2 years. I Remeber when I learned that i was 17 thinking if I start now I can be done by the time I reach 100!!!!!

Wow, good memory. Very close!

Rooms to last a lifetime!

My beloved great-grandma lived to be 83. So my guess is 83 years.

For the number of rooms, I'll take 83 years multiply by 365.25 days (to count for leap years)

So my guess is: 30317 rooms

Well... that worked out well for the years :D

I didn't even notice until now but we had the exact same guess! Do smart people think alike? :lol:

Smart people think alike, but still get the answer wrong :p

Just kidding. Very close :)

I'm gonna guess 30,324 rooms and 83 years to stay in all of them.

Well done :)

reeneibakini, sweetpin, aceastrococopuff and ILoveTigger all got 83 years right.

There were lots of close guesses for the amount of rooms, but ILoveTigger was closest with a guess of 30,324 (81 away)

NEW QUESTION

QUESTION:What is my favourite Disney song?

10 Points if you can guess my all time favourite
If nobody guesses my favourite, then 5 points goes to whoever picks my favourite of all the selected guesses!

And.....

GREEN LIGHT
(until 8pm GMT Sunday)

Hmmm... I'll go with "Colors of the Wind" - It's kind of amazing, what "Ask Jeeves" knows, when you stop to think about it... That Jeeves is quite the snoopy guy! :lol:

I'll go with "Belle (Little Town)"- a really random guess, but it's one of my personal all time favorites~~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I'll go with "Colors of the Wind" - It's kind of amazing, what "Ask Jeeves" knows, when you stop to think about it... That Jeeves is quite the snoopy guy! :lol:

vyda9upy.jpg

The Bare Necessities??? Jeeves is very very wrong!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have said Why Should I Worry but that's already been guessed... eh, screw it, that's the answer I thought of before I saw what other people had said, I'm sticking with it! Why Should I Worry is my guess :)

Back