• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Game - Results Posted!

Frozen Game - Results Posted!
Open Spots (red = paid) 1) Catgil 2) 3) boule 4) boule 5) 6) Maleicent913 7) lilmisssunshine 8) boule 9) Maleficent913 10) 11) Speezard 12) 13) Maleficen913 14) Amandie1989 15) Catgil 16) Dalamara 17) Dalamara 18) boule 19) boule 20) Catgil 21) 22) Speezard 23) Maleficent913 24) boule 25) Catgil 26) 27) boule 28) boule 29) Catgil 30) Snoffsan 31) 32) Maleficent913 33) Speezard 34) Dalamara 35) Catgil[/QUOT

I'll take 5, 12' 21, and 31 please

Com on now people! Pay up! :) I have never been so excited and nervous about a game. So many Olafs that I need!!! I cant cross my fingers much longer so we need to get this game going :D

I'm looking forward to getting this game going too. I gave everyone until Tuesday since I know it's hard for some people to log on over the weekend.

Congrats to the winners!

Hey if there is any way to get the DMC as the consolation prize instead of the rack pins that would be fabulous as i already have the rack pins. But hey if random is random thats cool i will just put what i get on my traders if i already have it.

And seriously congrats to all you Olaf winners!

Sorry that my inbox is full. Can I take the Anna PTN Please? Sorry again for late response!
I am so happy thank you so so much for the great game!!!

Yay! Just missed out on my grails but got my first choice after them!!!
Ill take Mad Hatter Wdi Olaf.
Yay! So happy! Now I only miss 2 of the whole set!

Whoever ends up with the goofy hat or the tiki Olaf I would love to have the opportunity to trade for them if you are going to put them on your traders. Besides the Main Street one those are Nena's favorites of the set. Thanks for the consideration.

*sorry to steal the game thread a second... please forgive me!

pins

i have both the olaf with goofy hat and tiki.. what do you have for trade....do you have any ptds for trade

Whoever ends up with the goofy hat or the tiki Olaf I would love to have the opportunity to trade for them if you are going to put them on your traders. Besides the Main Street one those are Nena's favorites of the set. Thanks for the consideration.

*sorry to steal the game thread a second... please forgive me!

Back