• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Game - Results Posted!

Alright so Catgil gets Tomorrowland Olaf. Thanks for playing everyone! I'll start packaging. I might be able to get a few out the next few days and finish up over the weekend.

Shipping update: the first few packages will be dropped off tonight. Had to stay late at school so I couldn't get to the post office before it closed. Some of the packages for those who requested the starter set may be delayed a few days as I'm waiting for those to arrive from my friend in Florida. My apologies for the delay. I did not anticipate as many people would request those as did.

Last edited:
I've shipped over half the packages. If your package was shipped you should have received tracking information from PayPal. I haven't shipped any of the international packages yet and I'm still waiting on lanyards for two people. If anyone that is waiting on the lanyard set would like me to ship their other pins first please let me know. I can send those now and ship the lanyards to you at no extra cost once they arrive. Again I apologize for the delay as I wasn't really expecting the lanyards to be as popular as they were.

With the exception of the two international packages, everyone should have received their pins by now. Please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks again to everyone for playing and for roughing it out through the great DPF outage of 2014.

Back