• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen OOAK dolls by Lulemee - many pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen OOAK dolls by Lulemee - many pictures

lulemee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello!
I´m pretty new to this forum and was surprised that this forum has a big doll section. Yay, that´s great :wiggle:!
So, I would like to share here some of my work. I´ve customized many Disney dolls before, but lately my focus lies on the cute chacacters of Frozen, so here they are:

Anna:

before 16 inch Disney LE Anna Coronation doll
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

before 16 inch Disneystore singing Anna doll:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

before 12 inch Mattel Anna doll:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Elsa
before 12 inch Mattel Elsa doll:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

before 12 inch Disneystore classic Elsa doll:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

before 16 inch Disneystore singing Elsa doll:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I hope you like them :x:

Lol I'd say most of us are familiar with your work and have already pined and drooled over your dolls. I think my fave is LE Anna but they're all amazing. I'm surprised you could make the Mattel dolls look SO good!

Look forward to to seeing more and maybe even owning one someday :)

Thank you all so very much for your kind comments! :hug: I had no idea that my work could be that known and I´m very, very fattered!!!

Thank you al soooooo much for your kind comments, I´m truly touched! :love:
@electrocuting: I would love to, but I don´t know if I will be able to get one. There was no preorder possible in Europe and we will get only 500 dolls, for whole Europe!!! So my chances to actually get one are pretty small :(
@amm3: No, first I remove the original paint completely to have a blank face. And afterwards I paint the new face on.

@AgentofAnarchy: I thing that the DS Hans dolls already look really great... if I would do a Hans I probably would make him look evil...
Of course you can ask! I use acrylic paints in artist quality, the brands I use are Schmincke (it´s a german brand) and Golden. I make the whole repaint with acrylics, because I don´t like to use sprayant sealants, as they are very toxic. And a repaint made with acrylics can be easily sealed with brushed on varnish.

Add me to the list of admirers of your work. :) I follow you on deviantART and Flickr. I absolutely love all of your Audrey Hepburn dolls! Have you ever done Vivien Leigh? (She's my favorite "classic" actress! :))

I love your work as well! I'm in awe of your singing Elsa! :D

I also follow you on flickr. :) ( lostprincessofatlantica)

i ehomwhat Alex and Kristin said above me!! I love Audrey Hepburn as we'll and all your smarvelous repaints!

OMG I'VE SEEN YOUR WORK ALL OVER TUMBLR!! You seriously did an amazing job on your OOAK dolls! Especially Anna! Can't wait to see more :D

Does anyone know how to fix hair ? my old merida dolls hair isn't ad tightly curled as it was and feel knotted and greasy. Any help?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back