• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen OOAK dolls by Lulemee - many pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen OOAK dolls by Lulemee - many pictures
Thank you so much milaya,sheldoal, Prince Ali and Tinkerboy!

Add me to the list of admirers of your work. :) I follow you on deviantART and Flickr.
I follow you too! :) I love your custom Anna and Elsa dresses, these are perfection! I wish we could colaborate some day, imagine what amazing dolls we could create together!!! :naughty:

@Disneycrazee and disneygirl333: I´m really glad you also like my Audreys, I´ve got the impression, that the interest on Audrey dolls is not very big... maybe because the younger doll enthusiasts don´t know her? (sorry, I have no idea how old you all are *lol*). Yes, I will do Vivian Leigh! I already have the doll and she´s waiting for a repaint, I also have Liz Taylor , but I´m totally focusing on Disney right now :)
@Elysionsprincess: The singing Elsa is still available, the auction ends at 27. Feb. 2014 23:24:57 , the item number is 261404106442
@shiftyracoon: yes, I can tell you how to fix this, but why don´t you post a new thread? Or write me a pm!

Thank you so much milaya,sheldoal, Prince Ali and Tinkerboy!

I follow you too! :) I love your custom Anna and Elsa dresses, these are perfection! I wish we could colaborate some day, imagine what amazing dolls we could create together!!! :naughty:

@Disneycrazee and disneygirl333: I´m really glad you also like my Audreys, I´ve got the impression, that the interest on Audrey dolls is not very big... maybe because the younger doll enthusiasts don´t know her? (sorry, I have no idea how old you all are *lol*). Yes, I will do Vivian Leigh! I already have the doll and she´s waiting for a repaint, I also have Liz Taylor , but I´m totally focusing on Disney right now :)
@Elysionsprincess: The singing Elsa is still available, the auction ends at 27. Feb. 2014 23:24:57 , the item number is 261404106442
@shiftyracoon: yes, I can tell you how to fix this, but why don´t you post a new thread? Or write me a pm!
I'm 28, but grew up watching classic films. When I saw your Audreys I couldn't believe how perfect they looked! And yessss I look forward to seeing your Vivien and Liz. There's nothing quite like the glamour of the old Hollywood movie stars. :)

And whoa...a collaboration would be spectacular!

I'm 28, but grew up watching classic films. When I saw your Audreys I couldn't believe how perfect they looked! And yessss I look forward to seeing your Vivien and Liz. There's nothing quite like the glamour of the old Hollywood movie stars. :)

And whoa...a collaboration would be spectacular!

Im 17 and I love her! I love a lot of 'old' films. :) My mom and I especially love them! :D Funny Face is one of our favorites! When I was you defer I used to call it " think Pink" :lol:

@Disneycrazee: I´m not thaaaaat old either *lol*, I´m 33 :D. But what I meant, was that the young, teenage doll collectors probably don´t know the classics. I love the glamour of Old Hollywood as well, I also grew up watching the classic films and I still do...

Yes, a colaboration would be spectacular!!! I totally would love to do that!

Ohhh I will certainly be watching this eBay auction!! Just stunning work. You really captured the characters expressions perfectly. There is a life in the dolls that was not present before. I have never seen a repainter be able to do this before.

I also am a fan of Audrey and love your paints of her as well.

OMG, all of these are just so beautiful, but I especially love the coronation Elsa you did. I just can't stop staring at her! Especially on your website where you have the before and after's side by side...

There are no other words; I just love her so much. <3

Love your work! I've been following you on deviant art for a few years now. My favorite is your doll from Disney's Destino​.

I´ve made another Frozen OOAK doll, this time something different :hsd:

May I present: Frozen Heart Anna OOAK doll
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

She´s made using a Mattel Elsa head and a Disneystore princess body!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back