• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen pins. images as we get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DSF will do a release and I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE the DSF Elsa pin when it comes out! If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it so much (I will be visiting Pixar this Friday so hopefully can get some good traders!)

I love the pins except not a big fan of oolafs design for the opening day definitely would have been nicer to have elsa and anna on the opening day pin :)

DSF said "Not Saving Mr. Bank's marquee due to Thor showing." Frozen is in between Thor and Saving Mr. Banks, so what does that mean? Will DSF show both? Will they for sure be playing Frozen? They didn't play PatF.

DSF said "Not Saving Mr. Bank's marquee due to Thor showing." Frozen is in between Thor and Saving Mr. Banks, so what does that mean? Will DSF show both? Will they for sure be playing Frozen? They didn't play PatF.

Someone on here said they said Thor would play from Nov. 8th to Nov. 26th and Frozen opens Nov. 27th, so I think they'll play Frozen. The El Cap could play both at the same time, they've done that before.

I think the Opening Day pin is cute, but I would have also preferred Elsa and Anna. Like already mentioned, it will hopefully/probably be on the CM one.

I'm kind of nervous about the rarity and popularity of the movie. I'm hoping I'll be able to get my hands on all of them. I already have a great idea for a display if a get them all. Let's just say, I love my sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back