• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!
Here is how it all ended up, I hope everyone got something they liked!

akaibara
Pin 79192: DisneyStore.com - Stained Glass Icon Series - Jack Skellington
Pin 87238: DLR - Classic 'D' Collection - Splash Mountain Attraction

ALittleBitOfMagic
Pin 56022: WDW - Artist Choice - Stitch

Pin 82910: WDI Pressed Penny - Tinker Bell Fantasyland

bjean
Pin 52013: WDI - Ride Through Series - Pirates Of The Caribbean - Captain Jack

Pin 48140: DSF - Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Captain Jack Sparrow's Compass
Pin 52012: WDI - Ride Through Series - Pirates Of The Caribbean - Ship

Chernabog666
Pin 87788: WDI - Pirates of The Caribbean - Skull and Crossbones - Sculpted Metal Series - Gold

Pin 66658: WDW - Knights of Pin Trading - Stitch

Cjvandever
Pin 47951: DLR - Halloween 2006 - Donald Duck as Jafar

cristywill
Pin 28929: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Aurora in Frame

disneycrazee
Pin 66377: WDI - CD Series - Pirates of the Caribbean

docfish2u
Pin 97744: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Bashful #1 - GWP (Thank you!)
Pin 94822: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jessica Rabbit #4 - GWP
Pin 96847: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jock #1 - GWP
Pin 63868: DLR - The Haunted Mansion® - 7-Pin Collectors Set Completer Pin - Constance
Pin 72412: WDI - Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary - Hitchhiking Ghosts
Pin 56938: DCL - Item 02 - Pirates of Castaway Cay - Tink Finding the Map
Pin 52047: DLR - Magical Memories - Pirates of the Caribbean Jail Scene
Pin 97621: DSF - Planes - Skipper
Pin 100309: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Pirates Ship's Wheel Pin and Lanyard - green version

echan50
Pin 88721: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Up Family Only

fordracing31
Pin 60312: WDW - Expedition: PINS - Tomb Explorers (Chip n' Dale)

GreyWyvern
Pin 38471: WDW - Celebrating Fifty Years (Brushing Up On Mickey) Jumbo

Pin 16577: Pin Trading Around the World Dangle - Walt Disney World Resort (Surprise Release)

Heirloom
Pin 98990: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Red Pascal - GWP
Pin 19367: Disney Catalog - Sports Series Boxed Pin Set #1 (Cheerleader Minnie)

lohofosho
Pin 94280: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Tiana
(congratulations on the grail!)

Maleficent913
Pin 79481: DLR - Haunted Mansion Fastpass (Surprise Release)
[URL="http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?12438-Maleficent913"]Pin 91518: DLP - Phantom Manor 2012 - Pin Trading Event - Tinker Bell 1992- 2012 Event Exclusive (LE 400)
[URL="http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?12438-Maleficent913"]Pin 98108: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Mystery Collection - Old Hag Chaser ONLY
[URL="http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?12438-Maleficent913"]Pin 94308: DSF - Mickey Mouse Icon Vault - Peter Pan - Captain Hook and Tinker Bell
[/URL][/URL][/URL]

mickeymousje
Pin 95294: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #42 - Toulouse
Pin 92890: DSF - Cheshire Dressed As - Bolt
Pin 95103: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel ONLY

Minnie594
Pin 82582: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - Captain Hook and Tinker Bell
(to be given to David)http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?5117-Minnie594

mmmoni411
Pin 96701: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #55 Flounder

[URL="http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?10698-moorhunhe"]moorhunhe
Pin 95566: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Pumbaa #1 - GWP
[/URL]

MrShaun
Pin 95307: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #34 - Abu
Pin 52049: DCL - Featured Artist 2007 Collection - The Flying Dutchman at Castaway Cay

norlando319
Pin 66797: DisneyShopping.com - A Christmas Carol Mickey Mouse (Bob Cratchit)
Pin 94314: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Pin 26948: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S) - Character Profile Series (Maleficent)

Pin 98109: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Mystery Collection - Ursula Chaser ONLY
Pin 88109: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Alice and Cheshire Cat
[URL="http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?12625-norlando319"]Pin 94219: Character Connection Mystery Collection - Sorcerer Mickey ONLY
[URL="http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?12625-norlando319"]Pin 63951: WDW - Knights of Pin Trading - The Silver Shield
[/URL][/URL]

pdgurl
Pin 98990: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Red Pascal - GWP

Redrose
Pin 72731: DLR - it's a small world' Holiday Disney Characters Mystery Collection - Pinocchio only

SiuJerkJai
Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula

Snoffsan
Pin 90960: WDW - Attraction Posters - Mickey's Philarmagic

Snow
Pin 96590: DSF - Circus Poster Series - Mad Hatter and White Rabbit

sorapandora
Pin 59061: DisneyShopping.com - Snowman Likeness Set of Six Pins (Pooh Only)

starry_solo
Pin 96704: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #58 Meeko
Pin 96703: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #57 Scuttle
[URL="http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?1826-starry_solo"]Pin 93427: WDW - Season Greetings 2012 - Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort - Chip & Dale
[/URL]

tinawap
Pin 80783: DisneyStore.com - Halloween 2010 Train Set - Chip and Dale Only

thetindog
Pin 25337: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cameo Series 1 (Belle)
Pin 96740: WDI - Father's Day 2013 - Maurice, Belle, Lumiere, Cogsworth
Pin 72732: DLR - it's a small world' Holiday Disney Characters Mystery Collection - Stitch only

Thank you Darlene! I'm super happy with my winnings! This was a terrific game!!! Thank you most sincerely! These are all wonderful pins ... no matter what I chose, these pins are all terrific!! Definitely only winners in this game!! Thanks again! Take care, *bjr :)

Thank you Bjean! I have bagged up the pins so now it is just when Nena will have time to address them. They should all go out soon. I zapped or traded out a total of 9 spots in this game so I didn't zap anyone like I normally would have.

I am happy so many got pins they wanted. I really depleted my better traders on this game but it was worth it! I am going to work on building it back up again so I can do another one. Hopefully we will be able to start it in May sometime.

That rotten Docfish2u!! He got NINE spots to my SEVEN (ten, if you count the one being given to him by Minnie594 - unless that's just to facilitate delivery), AND he ended up with several pins on my list!!

What a goober (yes, I know, some people LIKE chocolate covered peanuts - please don't take offense, THIS type of "goober" has nothing to do with chocolate OR peanuts... Just "nuts" in general)!

He's lucky I only SLIGHTLY messed with his Chicken Little pin! :)

I should have done a pin for him, the way Jesse (Henry Simmons) did Washburn's (Jimmy Fallon) badge in the 2004 movie "Taxi"! :lol:

There will be some of the mailings go out today if she gets them in the mail in time. I will post who's was mailed as soon as she gives me the list.

Nena says 6 of the packages went out today (Docfish and Norlando want theirs hand delivered at the party). She told me I could not mess with her organized chaos in the office so I do not know whose went out however... LOL

I didn't see this until this morning and Nena has now gotten everything ready for shipping so I think we will just go ahead and mail. She says she will be dropping them off at the Post Office today so as to not burden the Post Man... LOL.

Watch for our next game to start in May! I do not know how many spots yet but I am seriously thinking about having a "choice of" grand prize in the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back