• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!
Could I get spots 11, 42, and 57 please?

(My birthday's at the end of March, so I figure I'll owe myself a little indulgence then. :))

Thank you for your payment Nick. If you all want to make your payments and start the game I will start it for you. I will not ask for payments now, but if everyone pays we will start. Up to you, the players. Spots can be purchased up until all spots that are taken are paid for and the random number generator is used. Thanks!

I am going to leave your name on the list and when we are ready to play if you still want out I will remove you then. That way if you end up wanting to play you will be able to. If not then I will take your spot.

I will be taking actual pictures of the pins and adding them to the first entry. I have moved the PinPics pictures to the third entry. I hope it helps people want to play the game. Thanks

Last edited:
Man I would play but leaving to Aulani in the morning don't want you to hold the game for me, but if it is still going when I get back I might take 2 spots.

Oh, I wasn't trying to get you to start the ame early, I just wanted to get this game paid for. I discovered, quite by accident, that sometimes several games will be ready for payment at the same time... :lol: It's much easier to control if I pay some early!

Thank you for your payment Nick. If you all want to make your payments and start the game I will start it for you. I will not ask for payments now, but if everyone pays we will start. Up to you, the players. Spots can be purchased up until all spots that are taken are paid for and the random number generator is used. Thanks!

You didn't really. I just thought if others were wanting to pay they could.

There have been a couple of zaps given... PM's are going out as soon as I finish posting this!

Last edited:
WHAT!? Somebody zapped me?! AGAIN? :shock:

Thank you SO much! I swear, it's like my RAK attack from last month is neverending!

(If whoever did this for me would like to step forward, I promise I will try to either repay you or zap you back at a later date!)

Rocke01, if lucky #53 is still available, I'd like it, please. :) Thanks again!!

I've been zapped! Thank you very much. I think I know who you are :D Could I have number 15 please? I'm in and out of hospital a lot at the moment so please let me know if I forget to do anything!

Another zap has gone out! There is a lot of love going out from my game again this time around! Thank you to my mysterious zappers and congratulations to those that were chosen to be zapped!

I have put up the actual photo's of the pins in the first entry now! There are a bunch of really good pins in this one!

Oh, what the heck? What's life without a little risk? I'll take number 21. :)

(Me and my one spot. I'm such a high roller. :p)

Last edited:
On the downhill slide now... over half way and still one zap needing to check in! I must say we have a new mystery zapper in our midst now! That makes 4 that zap in my games mysteriously these days! I LOVE THAT! Anyone else want a spot?

Oh my gosh! I was zapped a spot.

Thank you so much to who zapped me a spot. That is very kind and very sweet of you to do that.

Can I have spot #38?

Thank you,
Eva

Now that Eva has checked in, all the current zaps have been awarded. If there are any more I will let you know! You never know when someone will get zapped! Anyone else want in? We are on the downhill slide now, over half way home!

Last edited:
I am hoping that at least 11 to 18 more spots sell. Come play with us.... are you scared? (Sorry had a Progressive "Flo" moment) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back