• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so everyone knows Jsutherin1 is usually on in the evenings, from what I can tell, so this probably will not start until then. The good thing is she lives on the East Coast so her evening is earlier than someone on the West Coast! LOL Once she chooses then the next person can go. I do not need to post between every choice (just in case she chooses while I am at my parents taking them dinner this evening)

We are leaving soon for dinner and will be gone a few hours. Just follow the list and pick what you want. I will update everything when I return tonight for everyone.

PODM – Pluto’s
#8 tinawap
PODM – Steamboat
#4 buancabearr
PODM – Mulan
#2 dizpinfreak
PODM – Lady & Tramp
#9 tinawap
PODM – Jungle Book
#6 Tier
#3 Betham1959
#12 TinyHat
#1 jsutherin1
#5 jsutherin1
#7 Dalamara
#11 jsutherin1
#10 AgentR

Last edited:
I have updated the second entry to show what has been selected. I have also PM'd Tier to let them know that they have the next choice. Thank you to those that went ahead with this game and chose their pins! I am surprised at some of the selections made but that is why I really wanted you all to choose for yourself. The next 5 to select are in order as follows...

6. 23Tier
7. 18Dalamara
8. 21tinawap
9. 14tinawap
10. 15AgentR

This is what is still available

Just saw the graph... THANKS! We must have been working on this at the same time... LOL I really appreciate it!

NOT AT ALL! In fact, if you wouldn't mind keeping it updated for me I would really appreciate it. I will continue to update the second entry and putting the pictures in every once in a while of what is still available like I have done as well. Thanks again!

My parents are really elderly and my father is bedridden so we try to take them dinner every night. It is our one obligation we try to adhere to. They just don't get around well anymore so I want to spend as much time with them as I can. They are truly the reason we still live in Vegas or I am sure we would be closer to the mouse somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back