• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!
It looks like everything has been moving along in my absence today :) I just want to say for the record that kronos is absolutely correct....the first 2 are for a collection that I am desperately trying to complete and the last picks will be more bang for my buck!! :lol:

Huertajv chooses;

Pin 80901: WDI - Pressed Pennies Mystery Pin Collection - Tower of Terror - Mickey in Front of the Elevator

Pin 46196: DLR - Topiary Collection - Cinderella and Friends (Surprise Release)

Vicki

I will PM Vicki and let her know that she only gets to choose one right now and one when her turn comes up again.

PODM – Pluto’s
#8 tinawap
PODM – Steamboat
#4 buancabearr
PODM – Mulan
#2 dizpinfreak
PODM – Lady & Tramp
#9 tinawap
PODM – Jungle Book
#6 Tier
72205 - NBC Zero
#3 Betham1959
#12 TinyHat
#1 jsutherin1
#22 dizpinfreak
#21 jsutherin1
#5 jsutherin1
5504 - Sweet kiss - Snow White
51797 - Princess Carolers
#13 MrShaun
#7 Dalamara
#15 huertajv
#11 jsutherin1
#16 Supermannino
#14 tinawap
#10 AgentR

Last edited:
WOW, we are starting to get some of these packages ready for mailing and we are really taking it in the shorts for international mailings. We are going to have to charge actual shipping for over seas from now on! One pin to the UK almost $9 and it wasn't even a PODM!!

Last edited:
WOW, we are starting to get some of these packages ready for mailing and we are really taking it in the shorts for international mailings. We are going to have to charge actual shipping for over seas from now on! One pin to the UK almost $9 and it wasn't even a PODM!!

Ouch! :(

Everything that has been completed went out today. The last three are still here. I truly hope everyone loves their pins!

As far as the postage hike goes... I see it really hurting international pin trading! That is a shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back