• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game has now ended! Thanks everyone! 2 PODM's, DSF, DA, DS ALL LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game has now ended! Thanks everyone! 2 PODM's, DSF, DA, DS ALL LE!
Thanks you two!

This game is a GO! Payments will now be accepted. The remaining 9 spots may still be purchased until all the other spots are paid for and then I will post the scrambled number list and we will start picking our pins! WOOOOO HOOOOOO

Thank you to all those that have paid so far.

NOTE: If three more spots sell I guarantee BOTH PODM's will be won. (That means if I get a number that has a PODM as an option I will not be able to get a PODM if 25 spots sell! If less than 25 sell I am eligible to take a PODM if I get a number that allows it.)

PM's have now been sent to all those that still need to pay for their spots indicating that payments are now being accepted.

The 8 remaining spots are still available for purchase if anyone else wants to join in. Whatever spots are not taken I will "buy" myself and participate in the selection process. We will post the scrambled number list so everyone can see we are using one. Right now we are at 22 spots sold. If 25 spots sell I guarantee both PODM pins will be won by other participants. If 25 do not sell I will be eligible for 1 if the number scrambler chooses one of my numbers making me eligible.

Sorry for my mistake Katdianee it has now been corrected and the payment page updated. We are waiting on 5 more people to pay. We also still have 2 spots available if anyone wants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back