• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game has now ended! Thanks everyone! 2 PODM's, DSF, DA, DS ALL LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game has now ended! Thanks everyone! 2 PODM's, DSF, DA, DS ALL LE!
Not late. thank you for the payment.

One of you has asked to make payment next week so it will be until then before this game actually goes. They said I could go on with it and they would pay no matter what but I would prefer to wait for them. I hope everyone understands. They have played many games with me in the past and I owe them that much!

As soon as the last two of you pay we will post the number scrambler and start the selection process. I will be glad to get started.

OK, everyone has now paid. I will be posting the scrambled numbers tonight and we will start the selection process after that. The scrambled numbers will be posted on the second page. Good Luck everyone!

Tier- Little Mermaid PODM
(don't thank me thank the number scrambler... LOL)

Chroll your next. Please do not feel you have to wait for me to choose your pins. If you get through the first 5 before I get back on the order is in the second entry. I will list them all as you all select your pins. Thanks for playing

Last edited:
Chroll gets the Lion King PODM

Now that we got the PODM's out of the way, this is going to get interesting! I always try to figure out the order how things are going to go. I am NEVER right but it is fun to guess.

David it is your turn! Pin choices below!

2 docfish2u
7 MrShaun
8 kriscar
3 brookepleins
6 Mad hatter
14 Dalamara
29 MrShaun
15 MrShaun
20 neonlightning
13 tinawap
4 Katdianee
12 ME
5 kimkinsey97
1 Mad hatter
9 Mad hatter
30 docfish2u
18 Mad hatter
11 MrShaun
17 brookepleins
21 tinawap
27 scarsiandam
16 TiaraLion
25 Mad hatter
22 Mad hatter
24 kimkinsey97
28 ownedbycats
26 Dalamara
19 docfish2u

Last edited:
I will take this one:
Pin 94846: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Peter Pan #1 - GWP

and since I have an early pick I would also like to trade my 18th pick to owned by cats so she can get an earlier pick since she only has one pick. I would hate for her not to get a better pick. If this is okay.

Please pm me if this is a problem.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I will take this one:
Pin 94846: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Peter Pan #1 - GWP

and since I have an early pick I would also like to trade my 18th pick to owned by cats so she can get an earlier pick since she only has one pick. I would hate for her not to get a better pick. If this is okay.

Please pm me if this is a problem.

seriously, you are the sweetest!!

You are just TOOO sweet David! I will make the change with this listing...

7 MrShaun
8 kriscar
3 brookepleins
6 Mad hatter
14 Dalamara
29 MrShaun
15 MrShaun
20 neonlightning
13 tinawap
4 Katdianee
12 ME
5 kimkinsey97
1 Mad hatter
9 Mad hatter
30 docfish2u gives slot to ownedbycats
18 Mad hatter
11 MrShaun
17 brookepleins
21 tinawap
27 scarsiandam
16 TiaraLion
25 Mad hatter
22 Mad hatter
24 kimkinsey97
28 ownedbycats docfish2u
26 Dalamara
19 docfish2u

This last pin is an Artist Proof

Thank you Darlene!!!

MeShaun chooses Pin 76461: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - 55 Years Series - Mark Twain Riverboat

8 kriscar
3 brookepleins
6 Mad hatter
14 Dalamara
29 MrShaun
15 MrShaun
20 neonlightning
13 tinawap
4 Katdianee
12 ME
5 kimkinsey97
1 Mad hatter
9 Mad hatter
30 docfish2u gives slot to ownedbycats
18 Mad hatter
11 MrShaun
17 brookepleins
21 tinawap
27 scarsiandam
16 TiaraLion
25 Mad hatter
22 Mad hatter
24 kimkinsey97
28 ownedbycats docfish2u
26 Dalamara
19 docfish2u

This last pin is an Artist Proof

My turn. Yahoo!

I'll take this one to add to my collection:Pin 62766: HKDL - Christmas 2007 - 6 Pins Set (Minnie Mouse Only)

Thanks for the great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back