• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GenEARation D Event Questions answered by Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the only pin I want out of that set is the Tron pin, so perhaps we can work something out if I get the set....

Signed my mom and I up, not with Breakfast though cause that is way TOO early for me to get up for, lol xD There are only 3 pins total I am wanting from the event so rest will be up for trade/sale pending if I am awarded them from the RSPs. Will post details on the pins available later.

Last edited:
I signed up with breakfast. I get up 5:30 am, so this will almost be like sleeping in. I like a lot of the pins, but maybe that is because I am in my late 50's and many of the pins have a meaning for me. Especially the music set and the Disney TV. Many of you have never seen or played an 8 track tape or a real record, so it does not mean as much to you.

I signed up with breakfast. I get up 5:30 am, so this will almost be like sleeping in. I like a lot of the pins, but maybe that is because I am in my late 50's and many of the pins have a meaning for me. Especially the music set and the Disney TV. Many of you have never seen or played an 8 track tape or a real record, so it does not mean as much to you.

I remember records (dad still has a ton of them but they don't make record players like they used to)...oh and those cassettes....

I hope you can get it! Maybe you need a good soda fountain pin to trade for it!

I wish I could go down there more often Dx

Well, the only pin I want out of that set is the Tron pin, so perhaps we can work something out if I get the set....

I'd be interested in the KH and Infinity pin!

Sorry Carissa, my KH pin is going to be in a permanent collection.

Ohhhh must be nice :p

not-jealous-at-all_o_159792.jpg

If I get a second one, I'll trade or sell it to you, but both my sister and I are going and we both love KH. We might be fighting over it, if only one of us gets the set in the RSP.

If anyone has an RSP opening (at cost) I am interested in:

Item #6 - SW &7D's Film Premier, $15.95
Item #12 - Scariest Moments - Boxed Set, $129
Cruella De Vil pin ONLY from Item #14 Disney Music Box Set (IF SOMEONE IS BREAKING UP SET)

E-mail me at: Figment919@aol.com
or
PM me here at DPF.com

Mike S.
Figment919

Im in with breakfast I think the pins are meh!! All I really want is the figments I am happy to open up the space on the second and third RSPs for free if there are any eft over and I get them if you are interested in biying them on the basis of a small extra ost please pm me
Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back