• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get The BF Collecting!?!? LOL

Get The BF Collecting!?!? LOL

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So my bf, Kevin, told me that if he ever started collecting pins, it would have to be Aladdin because of his love for the Genie and Robin Williams! :) I thought maybe I could give him a push, and get him his first Genie pin for Christmas! :x: So does anyone have a decent Genie pin they could let go? :D

I don't have anything super-special, but I do have:

Pin 9493 WDW - Princess Ball Event Prince #4 - Prince Ali
Pin 90183 Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Aladdin and Genie Only

They're all yours if you want them! :) I love spreading pin appreciation.

Thank you all so much! I will send out PMs to you two who have some! :hug: So sorry for the delay, I ccompletely forgot to check this thread after posting it! :facepalm: I am quite a spacecadet most of the time! ;)

Back