• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Gingerbread Houses Mystery Set Open Thread

Thank you! :)

Just left the contemporary currently no gingerbread mystery boxes in the gift shop.
LE case
f29b5b34c977aff092155d301adf0c87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my second shipment and below are my results.
If anyone has a Dumbo for trade for other pins, please let me know! :D
Have you found Dumbo yet? I now have one for trade and will happily trade for other pins.

Need: ISO Donald if anyone has him for trade.
Trading: all the others in this set are for trade for Donald (also will trade for other pins.)

From this set I am ISO: Stitch, Gus, Dumbo, and Figment. I have extras of Zero and Tangled to trade, in addition to a bunch of other pins. Please PM if you're interested in seeing my traders.

I don't have a Dumbo for trade anymore.

There are:
Zero (2)
Goofy
Orange Bird
Figment
Stitch
Pascal (2)
Chip
Donald (2)

But I'll send you a PM.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
cefd37b6e7254ee56c167160f1823d03.jpg
I'm still looking for a Figment if you haven't worked out a trade for it yet. I'm in Canada. :) I have Dumbo and Pascal, or you can look at my other traders?

Back