• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Glad I Checked Anyway...THANK YOU Milly5513

ZAPPED! Glad I Checked Anyway...THANK YOU Milly5513

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My brother has been working the past couple of months back in MI for my grandpa, since my grandma has been sick. He came home for a week and we took him to the airport today to go back for a while longer. We spent most of yesterday with him, and I got home pretty late. I wasn't going to check the mail, but when I pulled up by the box, my mom said to just pet her jump out and check it real quick. She pulled out a few things, and I saw what was obviously a bubble wrap yellow envelope. When she got back in, she asked me who sent me something. I had no clue and did not know the return address at all!?! I opened it to find this beauty and a very kind note!

IMG_20130427_220916_787.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20130427_221042_422.jpg
[/IMG]

THANK YOU SO MUCH MILLY!!! I cannot wait until the day I can surprise all the wonderful people here, such as yourself, with such amazing zaps!!! You made my day!!! And a good start to my birthday week!!! ;) LOL

Thank you!

Last edited:
I just wanted to say you are welcome and also I have to thank/ give credit to Pin-a-colada Because he helped me with your address.

Thank you again Milly!!! :D I just adore my zap!!! :drool: And thank you to Pin-A-Colada for providing my address!!! :D It should be up to date with Judy/tiggermickey too! :) You don't know how much your kindness and supportively loving thoughts/words mean to me!!! :D Thank you a ton!

Back