• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Announcement GoFundMe started for DPF 2.0 Forum upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement GoFundMe started for DPF 2.0 Forum upgrade
PayPal addresses sent via group PMs!

I'll see what I can find out about a DPF PayPal address, but for now, I've provided you all with Cicada's personal email address for PayPal.

As an update;

the gofundme is up to $77, and I have recieved (at least, to my personal Paypal, which Li has provided) an additional $198.25

total as of 6/1 - $275.25!

Just a day later, and we're just under $200 on GoFundMe, with the same $198 via direct paypal donations! We're almost 1/3 of the way there (just under $400 raised) in a short time! Thank you all :)

you can use this url if you prefer direct paypal donations: https://www.paypal.me/bgateb

Weekend update, as I did get a few donations last night via paypal, Thank you all again!

$197 - GoFundMe
$298 - PayPal
----------
$495! almost halfway there in such a short time — Thank you all!

Weekend update, as I did get a few donations last night via paypal, Thank you all again!

$197 - GoFundMe
$298 - PayPal
----------
$495! almost halfway there in such a short time — Thank you all!

Hooray!

And Judy: GoFundMe takes it's fee off the donation so it charges the person getting the donation (in this case Cicada).

Update!

$207 - GoFundMe
$343 - PayPal
-----------------
$550! almost halfway there!

Just a day later, and we're just under $200 on GoFundMe, with the same $198 via direct paypal donations! We're almost 1/3 of the way there (just under $400 raised) in a short time! Thank you all :)

you can use this url if you prefer direct paypal donations: https://www.paypal.me/bgateb
Thank you for the direct link. Super easy!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Might an upgrade include a chat? :D

there are options available, and the $1300 goal does include extra money for requested add-ons. about half of it is for the forum software license, and the other half is for upgrades/additions that i'll need to get licenses for as well.

An ongoing donation drive will probably happen, which would support server costs, which are currently about $175/month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back