• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Great Giving Game SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy's Great Giving Game SOLD OUT
Sorry. I guess it is # 57436. I didn't know Steve had a list posted of PinPics numbers when I was trying to look them up myself. I just looked up Alice with Pansies and # 83068 was the only one that came up on PinPics that looked like it.

Can I change my decision?

I am SO hurt that your little kitten didn't choose my mailing envelope to be mailed in! :) I only have the one cat and then the pomeranian of course is half cat so we can go with 1.5 cats in my house!!

Ownedbycats - yours guards pins??? Mine carries them around in his mouth and hides them...now where is that Rapunzel R/C.... :)

Not really, Rocket (my tuxedo) is a mama's boy. I was sorting cat pins for my keeper binder and he made himself a spot to be close to me. Right now the tree is more interesting then me

Ok, thank you. Would you please switch my choice with Sorapandora's. I'll take the NBC Jumbo pin and she can have the Alice With Flowers pin. So sorry for all the trouble and confusion!

Last edited:
(Not the NBC jumbo.) Eek, I'm excited! The Alice was my first choice out of all of the pins on the board... aside from the BATB PODM, of course. :) Thank you for changing your mind, DisneyDreamer! You rock.

You're welcome! :) Hope the changes can be made. It was hard for me to make my choice with this board. I would have loved the BATB PODM as well!

Last edited:
Should be OK since your swapping pins
51. You have won choice #4 on Board #1 Disneydreamer - Pin 49852: DisneyShopping.com - "The Nightmare Before Christmas" Poster Proof Series (Jumbo)

35. You have won choice #5 on Board #1 Sorapandora - Pin 57436: Alice in Wonderland With Four Talking Flowers

saw the change and corrected lists

Last edited:
No. I just PM'd about this and I want to switch choices with Sorapandora. The Alice with Flowers for the NBC Jumbo, if that's ok. If it's not, then the Tram pin is fine also.

Last edited:
My choice from Board #2 is: #88463 DLR Reel Characters - Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers.

My choice from Board #5 is: # 66548 WDI - Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghosts @ Brick Wall

I should finally be up to date with all 5 lists... This is the current packaging effort...

attachment.php

Please let me know if you see any errors in your packages...

The three envelopes on the bottom row should be complete and will ship in the morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back