• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~Got zapped again through a trade this time~

ZAPPED! ~~Got zapped again through a trade this time~

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I got zapped by"Elin"(Snoffson)when we agreed to a trade on 5/3/13

pin13730

Pin 13730: KALLE ANKA Donalds head in star surrounde by green circle
It might be a little pin ,.but I think its cute and Andy will love it in his Donald Duck Pin collection

Thanks you,Judy

Aww its the least I could do! I saw you had it on your wants and I did not need it. You sent me a zap ofbmy grail pin so I really wanted to give you something back. Know its no grail but I guess since its a Swedeish pin it will be quite hard for you to get so I gave what I could. :)

And the rest of you guys are just too sweet! Love you!!!

I got zapped today by Judy! Thank you so much for the princess heels! They are an awesome birthday present and I was so happy to see them in the mail. Thank you Tiggermickey! You are all amazing :D

Back