• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail at cost game DA ARIEL PROFILE & UK KISS THE GIRL $10 entry FIVE pin prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail at cost game DA ARIEL PROFILE & UK KISS THE GIRL $10 entry FIVE pin prizes!
Ok, I think this is how it looks right now if you include the people who haven't paid and the ones who have that have paid but not been included yet (I didn't want to step on anyone's toes, and hopefully it helps others choose numbers too? This game is so hot!)

And could I take 38 and 39 please?

1. DJLuster
2.Mali87
3. Nettiejean
4.miyuki
5.Thel91
6.Thel91
7. MegglesM
8. DJLuster
9.Mali87
11.SwinginKitten
13. Nettiejean
14.Nekov
16.miyuki
17.SwinginKitten
18.Thel91
19.tinawap
20.Jules
21.tinawap
22. DJLuster
24.miyuki
25. tinawap/BarrierAlex
27.PinHunters
30.SwinginKitten
31.Nekov
32.PinHunters
35.Merryweather
37.jTrack
38.(amypins)
39.(amypins)
41.jTrack
42.SwinginKitten
43.Merryweather
44.miyuki
47. DJLuster
49.Mali87

Last edited:
Just sent payment for my two spots. Two of these are on my wants list, so I'm actually hoping this time that I get chosen for at least one :D

Last edited:
Well, my lucky number is already picked, but I would like a slot please! :D

Slot 23 please! :D

I shall send payment presently!

~Merlin

Last edited:
All but two spots are spoken for I believe, WOW I gave it two weeks thinking it might not get close to filling up and realizing that the beginning of the month is hard (rent, mortgage), I'm glad I found that second pin to add... I usually offer less spots, so this was a let's see how it goes... Best of luck to all of you and MICKEYMOUSJE & DALAMARA I thought you were waiting for BELLE and were gonna pass on this game ROTFLMAO...

I know! But your games are so tempting ROFLMAO

All but two spots are spoken for I believe, WOW I gave it two weeks thinking it might not get close to filling up and realizing that the beginning of the month is hard (rent, mortgage), I'm glad I found that second pin to add... I usually offer less spots, so this was a let's see how it goes... Best of luck to all of you and MICKEYMOUSJE & DALAMARA I thought you were waiting for BELLE and were gonna pass on this game ROTFLMAO...

There are so many pins there I love! Alright, this may be crazy, but I may just have to grab another spot! If 46 is still there, you can put it under my name. If not, you can just randomly give me one of the open spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back