• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail at cost game DA ARIEL PROFILE & UK KISS THE GIRL $10 entry FIVE pin prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail at cost game DA ARIEL PROFILE & UK KISS THE GIRL $10 entry FIVE pin prizes!
I'm so glad yor daughter is alright! Also :shock: I can't believe my name got pulled either! I just watched the video three times to be sure I wasn't seeing things. Could I take:

Pin 20373: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Ariel)

Thanks so much! And congrats to the other winners!

I had not watched it thinking I never won anything ... and then Nana pcked my name 4th :)

Maybe my luck is turning ... LOL ....

I will take the pink HKDL pin please.

Congrats to all of the winners :) And thank you so much Cindi!

OMG Glad your daughter is okay, sending a big :hug:
Congrats to all the winners! Those are some amazing pins :D

Cindi, is it possible to hold my consolation prize and ship it together with whatever game comes next? :D

I cant wait tell your next game as well, I liked the prize you sent me on your first game I played, Belle and Aurora are 2 of my favorite princess's lately. So I can wait for your next game. Plus I will be excited to see my prizes from this one..

DJ, there's 3 of your wants and an aurora coming from this game =)... It took me a bit longer to get all organized this time since I was out three days with nana, usually that's when I'm going through wants and packaging, should be done by tomorrow, will post when all packages are out =)

Hi Cindi, you're inbox is full so I thought I just post here. I'm definitely joining your next game, so you can hold my pins too if that's easier for you.

Thanks again for such a great game. I'm still in shock that I won something. You can tell Nana she's my lucky charm!

I promise I'm not a creeper, but I might be stalking your posts for the next few days Cindi until the next game is up :anxious: I have a feeling that a lot of my highly desired BatB wants are going to end up being grand prizes.

Mailbox cleared, sorry, nope didn't get it. Can you please resend? Thanks! Lapins and Miyuki the winners were packed and paid first... once I post that all packages are out, I will start the Belle one =)

Okay all pins out and on their way UNLESS I am waiting for something to arrive or release such as carousel pins (I believe 5 people) and Internationals those will go out Thursday after the release =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back