• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Halloween Train Set arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween Train Set arrived!!

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
ITS A MIRACLE!!!

I had given up on this arriving and it has turned up about 30 minutes ago as it was delivered to the wrong address 42 not 62 and I am so relieved it turned up! I have no idea how long the neighbour had it or if it turned up today at the other address but I dont care its here and now I have the chance to trade for my HG in person at the PTN in Paris on Friday which will make my first ever trip to DLRP even more magical :)

trainset.jpg

Im so happy you have no idea! I was bouncing off the walls watching the parcel come from the neighbours house XD

I love that Cheshire. No body is selling or trading him. :-( At least you got him though. lolol

Three cheers! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

Glad it arrived! Can't wait for you to post pics of trading night in Paris! So very jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back