• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Harrods Anna and Elsa...OMG THEY ARRIVED! De-boxed pics added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you are so lucky! Wish I could do that! LOL would have loved to get a low number but I digress I should just be happy I got the set. Congrats on getting a set and at such a low number too! :)

I love how flexible and friendly the Harrods staff are!

It's nice to look at this set, but unless you're loaded I'm afraid it may be unattainable...especially here in the USA. Plus I don't think I could live with myself spending that much on me before Christmas! NOW BEFORE ANYONE ATTACKS ME, I'm just speaking about myself so please don't think I'm jumping on anyone.

I think what I originally got upset about was the fact that the photos were used without even asking, or even saying that the images belonged to someone else at first. What ever happened to common courtesy? I am a firm believer in giving credit wherever credit is due especially when it comes to photos and artwork. I do admit that I may have overreacted at first and now that I take a step back I should have done more to protect my images in the first place,I think I was just shocked as this has never happened to me before. but you live and you learn.
I agree with you 100%, I don't think its fair to someone to take photos or any posts for that matter, to me its stealing/plagiarism. I am so sorry you had to experience this and I hope it does not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back