• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Haunted’s Pin Game - Point Break - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haunted’s Pin Game - Point Break - GAME OVER
giphy.gif

Guys I should have named this game SPEED

Thanks to everyone who signed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next one ;)

OK, I'm here. I'll check to make sure @Ksnuggles didn't run it.

Ok, randomizer results run. Please check post #7 for the results. Sorry it took so long, I was about to save the results until I realized, oops, I needed to run the grand prize winner randomizer too and save it in the same post!

Ok, randomizer results run. Please check post #7 for the results. Sorry it took so long, I was about to save the results until I realized, oops, I needed to run the grand prize winner randomizer too and save it in the same post!

I will copy the pick list to my post #5 so I can edit for what everyone selects.

I will do so in a couple of hours when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many nice pins to choose from! Sorry for taking forever..

For the grand prize, can I have lady and the tramp please?

And for my pick, I'll take #32.

@Ajk your turn!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back