• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Wisconsin? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Wisconsin? :P

Kozi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm new to the forum but not too new to trading. I've been doing it very minimally for a few years when I visit the parks, never online though.. So I'm hoping to have a bit of fun and maybe find what I'm looking for here! (Though sadly I don't have much of a collection yet so I've been more-so buying than trading. ): I'm a hoarder, I think.. lol)

I'm in Wisconsin, from Wisconsin.. Never been to Disneyland but I've been to WDW about 3-4 times now.

I'm hoping to collect all the dragons, castles, kitties, waffles, lion king stuff and whatever else I can find.. Ooo, especially the Epcot logo stuff! (I LOVE the Epcot logo!)

In my spare time I do a lot of gaming, video-type and table top/card games, too. I also raise sugar gliders! :D http://kozigliders.com

Also I dabble a bit in graphic design, I make banners, website layouts, etc. If you need help with anything I am happy to help out!
I have lots of free time at the moment because I haven't started work yet! (Just moved to Tampa in June to help out some family and I JUST got back to Milwaukee about a month ago.)

Sadly right now I don't have much for trade fodder so I will likely have to buy any pins I want! ):

I'm not sure what else to say.. but I'm happy to answer questions! :D <3 Nice to meet you all.

Last edited:
Hello there! We seem to have the same taste in pins. I love to collect anything EPCOT.
My boyfriend & I are currently working on it right now along with our Maleficent/License Plates collection.

Thanks to both of you! :D

I can't wait to get some more info in my sig and meet more new people. I've been hanging out in chat a bit. xD

I have been in 05, 08 and 2010 for full visits so far, I hope to be able to go more often though when I start work soon!

Sweet! :) I visit the parks weekly but have been on hiatus for a few months. I recently came back because of my boyfriend. I had asked him about pin trading and soon after things took off for me again! I'm going broke though. Help me!

Aw, I'm sorry.. ;-; I wish I could live so close but I hate FL in the summer.. I am in WI so it is too expensive for me to go to disney super often.. ;-; I definitely feel ya though, I'd be broke if I lived so close! D:

I've never actually been to WI but have no reason to anyways. KY is on my list because my boyfriend's family lives there. :)

Anyways, good luck with your pin trading! You'll need it especially to get through the scrappers. /:

I've never actually been to WI but have no reason to anyways. KY is on my list because my boyfriend's family lives there. :)

Anyways, good luck with your pin trading! You'll need it especially to get through the scrappers. /:

I know nothing of scrappers yet but I am scared. ;-;

HI Kozi! :wavey:

Fellow cheesehead here (over in Madison). Welcome to DPF! It's a lot of fun. :)

Laura

Hello and welcom to the forum!! This place is wonderful and full of great people with loads of knowledge on pin trading. I am sure you will have a great time here.

@ Laura - HELLO! It's so great to meet so many awesome people and even better.. some of them live nearby! Too cool for words. Is there any kind of Wisconsin meet up at all?!

@ Redrose - Thank you so much! I have already and it hasn't even been a full day! I've met such wonderful people.. I only have about 45 pins at the moment but I can't wait until I get more so I can trade with all you lovely people! <3

Thankfully I only have 45 pins and I've bought 95% of them from the park stores. I haven't really traded much. I traded one pin with a cast member and was given one from a cast member because I was a n00b, LOL, but I checked both of those and they look legit from the photos/info I read! So I think I am good, amazingly! (SO far anyhow! I mean, I have SO few pins! X_X I am just lucky atm!)

Thank you, though! <3

Welcome! I've been signed up for a while but I am still a newbie to some things. It is so much fun and everyone is really nice!! :drool:

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's fun to be signed up just to meet people/trade, too! But I don't know anyone so I will probably be posting a lot to get to know people. :D

@ Laura - HELLO! It's so great to meet so many awesome people and even better.. some of them live nearby! Too cool for words. Is there any kind of Wisconsin meet up at all?!

Nice to meet you too! :) I am a relative newbie myself, have been pin trading for about 2 years now, so am no expert, but I don't think there are any meets in Wisconsin....yet. I remember checking last year and I think the closest was in Chicagoland area, Schaumburg maybe (?) HOpefully Judy (Tiggermickey) will weigh in because I think she has gone to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back