• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Wisconsin? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Wisconsin? :P
Yes! Someone in chat shared that with me, south of Schaumburg a bit, prolly 2 hours or so for me. I want to go sometime but A: I don't have much if anything to trade and B: I am SO shy around new people, especially in groups! ): I wish any of my local friends were into this, too. ><

I'm sorry I didn't meet you before... I was just doing a show in Milwaukee... always nice to meet a fellow trader. Maybe next time.
Welcome to the DPF!

I'm sorry I didn't meet you before... I was just doing a show in Milwaukee... always nice to meet a fellow trader. Maybe next time.
Welcome to the DPF!
A show?! What for? :eek: I am sorry I missed it! Granted I only got back to Milwaukee in December.. but yes, definitely! I'm always happy to meet people nearby, especially since I don't get to travel much. D: Thank you!

New to this forum. I have been out of trading for a bit, but looking to trade for some HGs or possibly unload my collection (traders and keepers). In the past, I collected: Fire, HM, Disneyland signs, attractions, Club 33, cats, bunnies, PoC, Castles, Stitch, Walt Quotes, E-Tickets, Cooking, Maleficent, Chernabog, Villains, GWP Map sets, and Working days. I primarily have older pins, LE, DA, CM with a rack scattered here and there.

Hello all.

I have been trading for many years, know several "Evil pin traders" and know some that are worth their weight in gold. Anything I can help with I am happy to do so.

CordyBiddl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back