• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!! I m from HK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! I m from HK!!

yenlam

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi. every Pins Fans~
I m from HK, i have lots of HKDL pin.
of Coz I m interesed in any pins around the world.
Hope to have happy trade with you all!~

Here are the character i will collect, if you have, let me know~ thanks
-chip n dale***
-donald
-Toy story
-Genie
-Sever Dwarfs
-Stitch
-Dumbo
-Bambi
-Pinocchio
-monster inc

Last edited:
Welcome yenlam from USA, California!

It's not everyday that we get pin traders from Hong Kong to DPF!

Have you already started collecting/trading pins? If you do, do you have an account at pinpics.com? If not, you should go there and make an account then link your account with disneypinforum.com so we can see what pins you have and what pins you want!

Welcome to the Forum! I love Chip n Dale as well, so I'd really encourage you to get on pinpics, so we can see which pins you'd like & what you have to trade!

Welcome!!!! My friend lives in Hong Kong and used to trade a lot. She can't as much now, but we have a lot of fun!

Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions or want to trade!!

Vicki

Hello! I travel to hk at least once a year to visit my family. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you have fun!

Welcome to DPF! Its cool to have a trader from HK here! HKDL is getting Mystic Manor soon; looks really interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.