• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello : ) I'm new here and new to pin collecting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello : ) I'm new here and new to pin collecting!

The Little Mermaid

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started pin collecting recently. It sure is addicting : ) I very much enjoy it. I don't have the luxury to visit Disney World (been there once years ago) or Disney Land (never been there) I live far away from both so I cannot purchase pins directly from there or trade : ( but joining this site, I can now at least trade with others : ) I am hoping to visit Disney World again as soon as I can. Gonna save a lot of money up for it! At least for now I can plan ; )

Hello and welcome! Where do you live then? I'm in the UK, so it has been about 13 years since I went to WDW! What type of Disney pins will you collect?

I live in the North East of the United States. Hmmm for now I am going for my favorite disney characters (from the little mermaid obviously and others) I do like LE pins, sliders, dangles and 3D Pins as well : ) Perhaps sometime in the future, I will purchase some Jumbo pins as well.

Thank you Dolphin and Mojoscout! Oh boy I have a long list haha but if I had to choose I'd say my most sought after so far are:
Pin 15532: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Dream (Ariel),
Pin 31727: Disney Collectors - 4 Pin Set - Little Mermaid II - Melody & Sebastian Pin Only,
Pin 46698: DLR - Disney Artist Collection 2006 - Stacia Martin - Alice in Wonderland (White Rose),
Pin 23652: DLRP - Esmeralda (Mystery Release),

Pin 71478: DLR - Create-A-Pin - Alice in Wonderland - Down the Rabbit Hole,
Pin 68864: DSF- Beloved Tales - Disney's The Little Mermaid,
Pin 66760: DSF - Beloved Tales - Hunchback of Notre Dame,

Pin 68197: DLR - Featured Artist Collection - Disney's Little Mermaid 20th Anniversary - Jumbo,

Pin 36939: Disney Auctions - Art Nouveau Jumbo Pin (Ariel),
Pin 46300: Disney Auctions - Ariel on Rock Jumbo Pin, Pin 54730: Featured Artist Collection 2007 (Rachael Sur) - Growing Up (Jumbo)

oh that's a lot haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back