• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello There! New Pin Trader Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello There! New Pin Trader Here :)
Oh I will and let me know if I have any that you are seeking! =) I mostly collect 'it's a small world' so if you ever see any of those pins, you know where to find me! LOL. I will keep a look out for Rapunzel pins for you!

I really appreciate it! =) The only problem is that I don't live anywhere near the parks so I'll see what I can trade for on DPF!

I just looked through your pins and I believe the ones I have access to aren't on your "have" list! I'm not 100% sure though because I don't remember the exact pins they were, so I'm going to go check them out again hopefully tomorrow or Friday. I'll PM you which pins they are when I find out. :)

Haha, I just looked through your wants and saw that you wanted some Pocahontas pins! Yay! (it's hard to find Pocahontas collectors!) anyways, welcome to the forum, hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!

Oh yay! I'm glad I'm not the only Pocahontas collector! :) I did notice she isn't incredibly popular but she's one of my favorite characters plus I'm related to the actual Pocahontas so I couldn't NOT collect her! Thank you for the warm welcome, I hope I get to know you and everyone here better!

Just so you know the date to the pin event (this month) go to my profile. You'll see a tab where it just says my name "LiliMay" where you will see all the posts I've responded to. Look for the one that says :[h=2]DLR Pin Trading Nights - August 17 Paradise Pier Hotel 7:00pm to 10:00pm ROLL CALL![/h]It will have info about it. But at least the title I'm giving you explains it all really. Lol

Hey!

It was very nice to hang out with you guys for bit tonight after meeting you guys at the park! Goodluck with your Rapunzel quest! Hope Stephen likes his "Winnie Zap" :)

All the best!
Bob & Cat

Hey Bob and Cat!! Stephen and I were very happy to hang out with you for a bit at the DSF event. We had such a good time and you were definitely part of the reason why! Stephen adores his Winnie Zap and can't stop showing it off haha. Hope we get to see you soon!! :)

Hey guys I just found this... Welcome to the forum our happy place away from the happiest place... It was awesome meeting the both of you at the DSF release... I hope everyone made you feel welcome... Next time I want in on the Disney Trivial Pursuit game... LOL... Good Luck pin trading on here, the members are all real nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back