Help with Tokyo Halloween Prize pins - Clarice, Minnie and other.

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by stratasfan, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:20 PM.

1. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi! Hoping someone can help me ID these pins and help me figure out if they are on PinPics! I'd like to trade them! A friend got them from Tokyo.

They are Tokyo Halloween pin game prizes!

I know the one is Clarice the Chipmunk, and I am assuming the one is Minnie. Is the other Donald or Daisy? Any ideas on finding these to list for trading? They are a bit larger than my other game prize pins.

Thanks to any for any thoughts!
    Elizabeth

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0

I think Toyko game pins are so cute. I have a nice collection of the mickey mouse ones.

Agree the first is Minnie
    The second is Daisy (eye lashes and hand positioning are female tells.)
    And Clarice.

Are they recent pins? If yes, perhaps they are not in Pinpics yet?

There was someone looking for Clarice pins to trade for. I will see if I can find the thread.

Edit: @repti.and.ptds_4us

halloweenfiend likes this.
  3. halloweenfiend

halloweenfiend You Had Me At "Pumpkin"!

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

They are darling.

4. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Clarice is #127103, a 2017 game prize. Minnie seems to be a 2017 pin that isn't listed, but this one looks like a matching Mickey: #124897. I wasn't able to find anything on Daisy but she's probably from the same set.

5. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks so much! The prize pins don't have dates, so I couldn't tell! I marked Clarice already! I'd say I'd add the other two to PinPics, but I've already added a couple of pins I have to trade on there, and it has been a couple weeks now and they still aren't on! At least I can sign in now, though! If anyone wants to trade for any of these, feel free to send me a message! :)

6. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0

I finally found the thread for the Clarice trader and unfortunately they have the pin in their posted picture of their collection. :(

If you want to double check me:
    My updated Clarice Collection

I am guessing @timeerkat has the Daisy pin, but I am tagging her just in case.

7. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks! I appreciate it! You are always so helpful!

Elizabeth

8. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

So true.

9. swscref

swscref Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Minnie in the picture above is #124109. These are all from 2017 and there were two sets of 5 each. PP is missing one from the set on the left and 3 from the set on the right, including Daisy.

10. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks! However . . . when I type in that number, it comes up with no results.

11. swscref

swscref Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Typo, sorry. 124209

12. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks! I appreciate it! I listed it for trade and think I will now go send out some trade requests! :)