• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heroes & villains collection first look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advice about the release tomorrow? This will be my first time going and I'm super nervous :anxious: I NEED Hans...

My fiancé is going to a eastern time release for me (I love him so much!) and I'm going to sprint to a central time release on my lunch break if he can't get it at his store. If that doesn't work my mother and I are staying up for the online release...

Any words of wisdom are highly appreciated!

Here is my designer Ariel doll with her new top! I also gave Ursula the triton and rooted eyelashes. Plus I painted her earrings purple to be film accurate!
tumblr_nwuv9iasMZ1uo9m3go5_400.jpg
11057372_1509386079373402_4223680458758456883_o.jpg
12187814_1509386082706735_6626003321306626086_n.jpg

it's some kind of a new test....no european disney store will go online until release time.

i guess they want to prevent people buying the dolls before they are "available".

I believe something was posted by a Disney facrbook page, referring to it as a "holding" page between 7am and 8am.

i hope that next year they release the whole set for pre-order in europe like they do in the US.

it's not really smart imo to make the whole set NOW available cause no one wants to risk on loosing on it.

Well, I'm mad. I got the set of 5 to checkout and it decided to reject both of my cards when nothing is wrong with either of them. Now they can't be purchased!

I presses the buttons immediately after the site opened but the doll disappeared from the bag. Then I tried the entire collection and it disappeared in the checkout as well so I am disappointed.

Guys it worth keep trying until the sold out button appears. I think this way is fairer tbh as no early links so everyone gets the same chance.

Also so does everyone see how quiet this thread is, coincidence or because no one has an advantage so don't bother looking for the early links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back