• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! Hey Peoples! Look at our Care Package

RAKed! Hey Peoples! Look at our Care Package

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Yesterday's mail surprised me with a darling package from a lovely member here on DPF. My long distance friend Amy (Dreamwisher) sent us a wonderful care package full of many thoughtful and cute goodies.

You know how kiddos love to receive their own mail. All my daughter gets are the usual American Girl magazines. So, she was so excited to get her own card from Amy and her kiddos.

zap1_zps45afd2c1.jpg

Here is what we got:

*Lovely owl cards - we will have to share these, no fighting .. LOL ..

* Haribo gummy bears & Laffy Taffy - Haribo has always been my fave growing up :)

* Chap Stick to help us in TX heat - Pomegranate flavored!

* Stickers!!!

* 2 sweet X-mas magnets. I have no idea how she found these, but they are absolutely adorable. My daughter does not allow me to put hers on the fridge. So, I need to find a way to display hers in her room.

Here are close-ups for magnets and the cute owls:

zap3_zpsb8be8279.jpg
zap2_zpse2e91de6.jpg

Aren't they so pretty?

OMG, we feel spoiled Amy :) Thank you so very very much for your kindness. I know how busy you have been lately, and knowing that you made time for us in the midst of everything means even more.

Last edited:
Aww you deserve this and so much more my friend. Glad you guys liked it :) I figure sometimes it's fun to get little care packages even if it's not pins.

Ah Selen, congrats on this lovely zap! You are truly a wonderful person and a terrific DPFer!! It's really good to hear that others see and appreciate your kindness and awesomeness!! :cheshire:

Amy (Dreamwisher) has been a very busy little bee here lately!! :hsd: Amy is spreading happiness ALL over the place!! Woorah to Amy!! :rock:

Back