• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi everyone....I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone....I'm new!

Tyme2tyme

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I lurked around for a short while before jumping in. This seems to be a place with some really nice people and also folks I already feel good about hanging with (even though you don't know I exist!)
I have always loved Disney and have also always collected things (stamps, autographs, toys, cards, etc.) so it's surprising that I didn't get into the Disney pins until recently. I had purchased a few on various trips to WDW but last week while taking the family to Orlando, I got hooked and came home with 20 or so more.
I plan to try and aquire every Disney character (by themselves) represented on a pin. These 'single character' pins are my goal and at this point I hav 28. I sure have a long way to go! :drool:

Oh and when you say every character... is that every character from the movies or theme park characters too?

I'm thinking every character from the movies at this point but I'm sure I'll add park characters as well if they interest me. I love the Haunted Mansion so I plan on adding the individual ghosts when I can.
Brer01.jpg

Cool. :) I wish you luck on your pin quest!

All the Mansion ghosts eh? That'll take a while. o_o I don't think all the ghosts have been made into a pin yet though unfortantly, quite a lot... but not all. But hey they're always releasing new Mansion pins. :D And yay for another Haunted Mansion fan!

The Haunted Mansion has always been my favorite thing in the park. I've been through the place 75-80 times. I'm sure some of you have been through more but I'm trying! :hsd:

The Brer Rabbit pin that is my ultimate grail was very limited and only sold in a set. There are quite a few Brer Rabbit pins but a full view (without additional content) is a lot tougher. It isn't hard to find Mickey or Pluto or the other common characters but others seem like they are going to be really tough to locate. Wish me luck.
Brer01.jpg

Ah well I've only been two Florida a couple times, so I haven't been on the Mansion much. But its still my favourite ride and one day I hope to ride it again, or ride the one in DLR of course. :) I also love the Phantom Manor (DLRP's Mansion, different story and scarier but has some similar scenes).

And good luck with finding that pin! :)

Welcome! Make sure to make a pinpics name and connect it to your name here so we can all have a look and help you with your goals!! Have fun! :)

I have started to list my pins over at pinpics but I can't figure out how to connect it to my name here. If you go to pinpics, I am using the same name there (Tyme2tyme). JOHN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back