• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickeys 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden Mickeys 2011?

chumlee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Anyone know what these are yet? Going to be at the parks this weekend and was wondering what to look for.

Disney pin trading is So Awesome:wavey:

There's been some sneak peeks, but ODPT said that they will be announcing them on Friday. Keep an eye on the "What's hapPINning blog!"

Posted today:

December 31, 2010
We just wanted to remind all of our readers to join us at midnight, Eastern Time tonight for our special New Year's Eve preview. See you then!

Looks like it will be midnight Eastern, 9pm Pacific!

One thing to give a date (it could be all day) It’s another to give date and time, then not follow thru. Shame! Shame! Shame! Borax won’t even take that off.

Under impressed. I was looking forward to seeing the hidden Mickey’s. Out of the ones shown, looks like it’s only going to be the “good” ones for me.

Well, crap. It's only a partial preview of the HMs, and I somehow got it into my head that they'd be available in time for my visit to DLR next week. Double-disappointment, though half of that's my fault.

Sahdrob - Yeah, these seem pretty underwhelming. :( I was really hoping that since there's an Alice set based off the art for the Alice hoodie, that there'd be a villains set based off the similar black and white villains hoodie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back