• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickeys 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden Mickeys 2011?
While I was hoping for the complete reveal of the HM's, I am very excited about the Adventurer's Club logo, Tiana and Alice Caterpillar pin. But I bet the Alice series will be a DL exclusive, because they've had an Alice set for years. It's easier for me to get the WDW pins. I'm okay with the continuation of the "Good" pin series. I don't need any Deebees though, and I'm not sure what I think about the T-shirt.

Hummmm...not very exciting, the news about the PTN pins being sold in mystery pouches...I'm not sure I like that idea. It makes it to hard to get the full collection unless you are there at each event they have.

I am not sure why I am not seeing it. Can anyone help. Please. Ignore this. I finally got my computer to refresh so it popped up.

Last edited:
I do not know if this will be helpful, but we can see the new pins on our PC using Internet Explorer but cannot see the January 1, 2011 ODPT posting with our Apple.

Yeah, The hidden mickeys are not very impressive....what happened to their designs like in some of the earlier series like the heroes on horseback and the black and white princesses....those were amazing. They are starting to look cheesey and cheap....the only one that looks like it has some cool potential is the alice series...

This will be interesting! I was in WDW at Christmas in 2009 & there were already a few of the 2010 Hidden Mickey pins out on lanyards, not many I'd agree, but I had fun picking them up, only to find out that I had only half a dozen out of the 60+ WDW set! The funny part was that when I returned to the UK it was a race between ODPT & EvilBay as to who would have the first listing of the full sets from WDW & DLR (ODPT won BTW). The new pins started appearing on the auction site actually before I got back to the UK - so it would be an idea to keep an eye on both sites LoL for release data!!

Not being back in WDW until April is giving me an appetite to pick some of these up via trades etc ASAP, so please help me out if possible, no doubt by the time I get back to WDW a few of the pins would have been copied!!

Okay - have spent ages surfing the web with no luck, the only pics so far I've come across everyone probably has seen, but here they are!

Okay - have spent ages surfing the web with no luck, the only pics so far I've come across everyone probably has seen, but here they are!

Blog_20101231_HiddenMickey.jpg
985916485_FvAB8-M.jpg

Looks like I just need a "good" pin. lol Well, at least for now Jiminy just needs to find his way to me.

Looks like the 2011 HM pins for both parks have been added to pinpics! You can see all of the letters and the WDW pins! Some of the letters are really great! And of course I love the Chip and Dale Good pins! I hope that are out for the WDW pin event on Feb 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back