• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hitchhicking Ghost with Jessica Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
::shrug::

I wasn't impressed. It's small-ish, so the detail work gets lost. And Jessica has one of her brick'd faces going on. IMO, only a "must-have" if you're a die hard HHG/HM collector in addition to liking Jessica.

Oh I might of seen that on pinpics before, not entirely sure. Its a cute pin, but as I haven't seen it in person I can't really comment much on it.

Apart from... I wonder where Gus is? :D

I was thinking exactly what you said.

As far as Gus. Maybe Roger and Jessica where driving down the road in Benny (a two person taxi-cab) and spotted the Hitchhikers. Roger stopped, told Jessica to get out, and picked up Gus. Thus leaving Jessica on the corner with the other two guys who are all still waiting for a ride. That is the only thing I can think could have happened. Still I am wondering what made Gus the lucky one and may I add, that is no way to treat a lady.

Other than that I am not familiar with this pin at all, but I do really like it.

Oh I might of seen that on pinpics before, not entirely sure. Its a cute pin, but as I haven't seen it in person I can't really comment much on it.

Apart from... I wonder where Gus is? :D

Last edited:
I was thinking exactly what you said.

As far as Gus. Maybe Roger and Jessica where driving down the road in Benny (a two person taxi-cab) and spotted the Hitchhikers. Roger stopped, told Jessica to get out, and picked up Gus. Thus leaving Jessica on the corner with the other two guys who are all still waiting for a ride. That is the only thing I can think could have happened. Still I am wondering what made Gus the lucky one and may I add, that is no way to treat a lady.

Other than that I am not familiar with this pin at all, but I do really like it.

If that's the case then yeah I wonder why it was Gus. Maybe they're friends or something? o_o

I recently got this pin, it's a cute pin, but the detail is lacking due to size. For the most part the thing I like about the pin is that the ghost are clear. Now if I could only get my hands on the Jessica with the Doom Buggy pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back