• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hold still while i take your picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold still while i take your picture

cameraguy1559

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IT'S TIME TO SHARE THE CAMERAGUY'S FAVORITE PINS ON HIS LANYARD, WHATS THIS , THERE ALL DISNEY CHARACTERS WITH A CAMERA , GO FIGURE , THANKS FOR LOOKING
IMG_1687_zpsd98b9293.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1680_zpsc6316947.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1697_zps0e35585a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1678_zps425f5705.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]:eek2:

What a cool collection, I love it! I always think there really is something for *everyone* in Disney pins. :D

One of my other hobbies is photography also. I do wedding photography on the side. I have alot of these pins also, they are so cool. I see that your missing this pin though: Pin 4060: Disneyland Resort Tourist Donald

do you only do cameras or a movie camera also? i have these i am pulling from my collection and offer them happliy to you first.

pin70255
or
pin10321

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back