• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Holy Hot Fudge Sundae - AMAZING BIRTHDAY ZAP!

And after you get all of these posters (including the ones not yet made ;)), I'm visiting youuuu and the pretty posters! :lol:

Most definitely since I plan on moving out to CA when I do buy a house ^_^ Since ideally I want a patio, we'll sit out on the patio like old chaps with monocles drinking green tea and watching WiR form afar (it'll be on in the living room) speaking in terrible American-British accents and saying "I do say!" after everything ;) Sounds like a plan to me!!! We'll admire and sign the posters (not really sign them, but it fits in with the following quote)...

After all, "work of art like this must be signed" - Vanellope Von Schweetz (2012)

Yes I'm with Kupo!! That poster is SO friggin' awesomeeeeee!!! *WANTS* I'm envious!!

Way to go Steve!!! How do u find such amazing things?!?

......:suspect: Ur a wizard aren't u Steve?? LOL

Congrats Kristin and Happy Birthday!!! :D

Yes I'm with Kupo!! That poster is SO friggin' awesomeeeeee!!! *WANTS* I'm envious!!

My home wireless access point is "Wizards-Lair" :D :lol:

Most definitely since I plan on moving out to CA when I do buy a house ^_^ Since ideally I want a patio, we'll sit out on the patio like old chaps with monocles drinking green tea and watching WiR form afar (it'll be on in the living room) speaking in terrible American-British accents and saying "I do say!" after everything ;) Sounds like a plan to me!!! We'll admire and sign the posters (not really sign them, but it fits in with the following quote)...

After all, "work of art like this must be signed" - Vanellope Von Schweetz (2012)
Hahaha that's awesome! I love it. :D

Thank you! And right??

My home wireless access point is "Wizards-Lair" :D :lol:
:rofl:

Back