• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HTF Alice, SW, Mermaid, and others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW GROUP PRICE FOR SNOW WHITE
ALL PINS $400 INCLUDING SHIPPING FOR EVERYONE. TRACKING FOR US INCLUDED!

This is already a discounted rate but I am still willing to take serious offers. :)

Original prices below! -->

Post #3

My sister's Snow White pins.

$3

(unhinged; fixable)

$5

$10

$14

$20

$35

$50

Willing to do:

All 9 for $105 including shipping and tracking WORLDWIDE

$12 $14 $10 $10$10$6 (x2) $12 $50

Best offers welcome. :) I can also do a small discount if you buy 3+ pins. Hoping to sell a few more pins to get through my husband's June payment of student loans. :/

New Pins:

$350$5 $8 $5 $5 $12 $20 $13 Pin & Vinylmation $50
$125 $10

$4 each

I'd be interested in a price for
Pin 86003: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Snow White only)

pipe dream....ha!

I'd be interested in a price for
Pin 86003: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Snow White only)

pipe dream....ha!

Ok fine! haha

However that is the last Designer pin I would want to part with. I would want to make sure all 3 sell and then I can officially let them go. :/ Bittersweet.

$350
$110
$145

New Pins:
$350$5 $8 $5 $5 $12 $20 $13
Pin & Vinylmation $50$125 $10

$4 each

The Snow White is the last Designer pin I would want to part with. I would want to make sure all 3 sell and then I can officially let them go. :/

$350 $110 $145

These are gorgeous pins, after conferring with hubby, sending a pm :smiley:

Bump. If anyone is interested in any of my pins, please send me a PM and I WILL work something out with you!

Our situation is a little worse than I thought. And it's going to continue for a little while longer than I thought. I hoped we would be out of this sinking boat by July but it looks like September is going to be our saving month. (Hoping and praying since that is not even guaranteed) Any help is appreciated.

I'm thinking if I can sell all the pins currently listed, I would consider bringing out the 'grails' that I own to cover what we desperately need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back