• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HTF Alice, SW, Mermaid, and others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTF Alice, SW, Mermaid, and others!
Remember I am willing to consider best offers and will give a discount to anyone who purchases 3+ pins. :)

I'm thinking if I can sell all the pins currently listed, I would consider bringing out the 'grails' that I own to cover our bills.

Bump for our FIRST ANNIVERSARY tomorrow. ;)

Happy Anniversary! !! So sorry to hear about your situation. We are not far behind. Hope. Things turn around soon. Maybe July! !! It has been a tough year.

Thank you so much! We had such a nice weekend together. Husband was told that July might be cutting it too close for deadlines he has to meet. September is more likely when we will be able to be financially stable. Can't wait for that! Although that date is not guaranteed. Keep your fingers crossed! Again, any help is appreciated.

Remember I am willing to consider best offers and will give a discount to anyone who purchases 3+ pins. :)

You're too sweet thanks! :)

Bump for today. Also I REALLY need the Ariel PTD pin so I'm willing to trade nicely for that as well. Please.

I have a mother Gothel PTD that I can sell for $40 shipped. Pm me if interested.

Considering selling these two of my PODMs since sales are a little slow. Needed 4 new tires and had 2 vet bills within the last two weeks. I feel like I'm sinking a little. I'm asking FOR EITHER ONE $120 (US) shipped or $125 (International).

img1023xc.jpg

img1021ac.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! :)

Had a bit of a scare with my job today :( so I'm hoping that if anything happens I can really get rid of some of these pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back