• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I got she!!!wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got she!!!wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Congrats, that Figaro pin is so cute ^_^ That pin is really really cute for a Figaro pin, I don't even collect cats (well, I do...but only 2 pins exist of such cat, 1 is impossible to find and the other just doesn't look that nice, hint:

tumblr_luqjf80hOa1qh6a47o1_400.gif
)

On that note, when I saw the title of this thread from the main page it said "I got..." Did anyone else just want to break out into You're the One That I Want from Grease? I got skills...they're multiplyin', and I'm losin' control? No, nobody...just me? Okay then... <_<

Congrats, that Figaro pin is so cute ^_^ That pin is really really cute for a Figaro pin, I don't even collect cats (well, I do...but only 2 pins exist of such cat, 1 is impossible to find and the other just doesn't look that nice, hint:

tumblr_luqjf80hOa1qh6a47o1_400.gif
)

On that note, when I saw the title of this thread from the main page it said "I got..." Did anyone else just want to break out into You're the One That I Want from Grease? I got skills...they're multiplyin', and I'm losin' control? No, nobody...just me? Okay then... <_<[/QUOTE

hahaha! Thanks! But is not Figaro, its Dinah from alice in wonderland. hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back