• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both, I have been gone for a good 6 months if not more. Welcome back, see you at the Circus!!!

Thank you everyone!!! I feel blesses to be back:)

Mojoscout- look forward to talking to you!

Disneyqueenuk- thanks Yvonne!! Hope all is well with you:) its nice to be thought of...

Welcome Back! I can't wait to meet you!!!! I Wish I could go to WDW this weekend but I don't think I'm going to make it after all <3 <3 <3 I Hope you Guys have a BLAST!!! <3 See you in a couple Weeks at the Event!!!

Glad to see you back where you belong. See ya at the circus and maybe we can trade. Welcome back home!

Can't wait to meet you too Laz!! I won't be going to WDW this trip either ...this is their weekend....but I know they will be disappointed not to see you ...look forward to seeing you at the Circus!

Margaret ...thank you! Its good to be back....see you soon!

Can't wait to meet you too Laz!! I won't be going to WDW this trip either ...this is their weekend....but I know they will be disappointed not to see you ...look forward to seeing you at the Circus!

Margaret ...thank you! Its good to be back....see you soon!

I am happy they will get a weekend in Disney for themselves! <3 Mickeys Circus is right around the corner!!!! :)

hey there... last time i saw you was at last year's event and i will see you this year, is this like a year to year thing? lol

i am so happy you are back, hope you are well and see you soon...

This is Juan by the way... :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back