• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Indefinite Hold; SERIOUS Family Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indefinite Hold; SERIOUS Family Emergency

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My birthday is coming up in three days, and though I am focusing on my doll collection more than pins right now, I am to a point with them that I do not know if I will ever be able to have the other few Frozen dolls in my collection! :anxious: :lol:

Anywho, I will put some feelers out to try to complete my Frozen pin collection as well! :x: Obviously, like every other Frozen collector, I would love to get my hands on the two new PTN Anna and Elsa pins, but I also need most of the other Frozen pins out there. The ones I have are listed on my DPP; I have the DSF Anna and Elsa, the DSF Kristoff and Sven, the Opening Day Olaf, the AMC Olaf and the booster set. :)

Though I am chasing my Frozen fix right now, there are still some Jessica pins I wouldn't mind having either! :lol: The new PODH one, the new PTN one, any of the "Around The World" ones other than Brazil and Spain...really, I would not complain about ANY Jessica pin I need. :lol:

Last edited:
Check out this FB page selling cute unique Frozen necklaces and headbands =).

Placing this search on hold as well due to a very serious family emergency that came up back home on my last day in Vegas! Please, please say some prayers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back