• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Individual Designer Fairytale Couples Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gak! you are making it way too tempting for those pins with those prices. Though I also wanna tell you that your inbox is full :D

aye aye aye, lowering Jasmine.

I really need to sell at least one of these soon so here is discounted pricing till one of them is sold. Prices include expedited shipping with tracking and signature confirmation.

Jasmine/Aladdin 153 gift/160 goods
Belle/Beast 210 gift/217 goods
Ariel/Eric 280 gift/288 goods

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
aye aye aye, lowering Jasmine.

I really need to sell at least one of these soon so here is discounted pricing till one of them is sold. Prices include expedited shipping with tracking and signature confirmation.

Ariel/Eric 280 gift/288 goods

Bringing Ariel down too until one of these are sold

Ariel/Eric 270 gift/278 goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back